The letter is also signed by the governors of Alabama, Guam, Kansas, Mississippi, Maine and West Virginia.
Trump plans to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un next month in Singapore in an effort to reach a deal. He has facilitated face-to-face meetings with South Korea and North Korea that are leading to the long-desired peace brokering between the two countries.
Led by Governor McMaster of SC, the letter praised the President's push towards the full denuclearization of the Korean peninsula; saying his administration is clearing the path towards the end of the 68-year-long Korean War.
Senate Finally Lays 2018 Budget Report
Other areas are; education, N15.7 billion, Judiciary, N10 billion and Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), N44.20billion. Details in the report indicates that the National Assembly increased the 2018 budget from N8.6 trillion to N9.120 trillion.
In August a year ago, tension heightened in the Pacific region when the two leaders exchanged "fire and fury" and "ball of fire" threats and counter-threats, with Guam in North Korea's crosshairs.
Pompeo went back to Pyongyang on May 9 and returned with three American hostages.
Trump has ordered a replica of the Nobel Peace Prize and is displaying it prominently on his desk in the Oval Office, the White House confirmed on Wednesday.
Google Rolls Back Change That Broke Web-Based Game Audio In Chrome
One of this release's features was its ability to block web pages with auto-playing audio . Developers who use the Web Audio API quickly complained to Google about the change.
Earlier this month, 18 U.S. House Republicans formally nominated Pres. Trump for the award citing the work he has done to bring peace to the Korean peninsula. Trump is the only new variable in the situation, they wrote, adding that "there is no one more deserving of the Nobel Peace Prize".
"Yesterday, I was proud to join six other governors in highlighting the historical progress President Trump has made toward denuclearization and peace for the peoples of North and South Korea", said Ivey.
Merkel Says Germany Remains Committed To Iran Nuclear Accord
In an address Monday, Germany's defense minister said the government will allocate 1.5-percent of gross domestic product by 2025. She said it was clear that the German military needed to rebuild its stocks of equipment after years of declining spending.
- USA faces European backlash against Iran sanctions
- Ronda Rousey On Challenging For Title So Quickly, Wanting Children 'Soon'
- Bucks, Budenholzer Reach Agreement to Become Head Coach
- Egypt name 29 man squad for World Cup
- Amazon is moving into blockchain with a new partnership
- 'Click it or ticket' seatbelt enforcement starts today
- CBS' Murphy Brown Revival Will Be Taking on Cable News
- Corrected: Rupert Murdoch's son Lachlan to become Fox CEO after Disney deal
- Justify draws No. 7, updated odds, contenders, best positions
- Michigan State agrees to pay Larry Nassar victims $500M in settlement