The makers of upcoming superhero flick Bhavesh Joshi-Superhero starring Harshvardhan Kapoor, who had earlier planned to release the film on May 25, have now chose to release the film on June 1, which means that it will lock horns with Sonam Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding at the box-office. The film was earlier supposed to be released a week earlier, on 25 May.
"He shared a poster of the film and wrote "#BhaveshJoshiSuperhero has a new release date.
Talking about the film Harshvardhan said, "I think it's a dream come true for an actor to play a superhero on the big screen".
Ronda Rousey On Challenging For Title So Quickly, Wanting Children 'Soon'
The WWE recently confirmed that Rousey is set to challenge Nia Jax for the latter's RAW Women's Championship at WWE's Money In The Bank PPV.
Meanwhile, Veere Di Wedding stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.
The Vikramaditya Motwane directorial had been scheduled to release on May 25, while the release date of Veere Di Wedding had been fixed as June 1 since January 12 this year.
Senate Finally Lays 2018 Budget Report
Other areas are; education, N15.7 billion, Judiciary, N10 billion and Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), N44.20billion. Details in the report indicates that the National Assembly increased the 2018 budget from N8.6 trillion to N9.120 trillion.
The trade buzz is also that it won't really matter if Veere Di Wedding and Bhavesh Joshi release the same day, as the genres of the films are different. The film which was earlier clashing with John Abraham's Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran at the Box Office, will now clash with sibling Sonam Kapoor's film, Veere Di Wedding. Over a series of thrilling incidents, their life takes a curve, leading a common man to become a superhero in the form of Bhavesh Joshi.
The makers feel that 1 June is a safer date.
Bucks, Budenholzer Reach Agreement to Become Head Coach
Budenholzer met with team ownership Tuesday, and prior to Wednesday's report, had been considered a favorite for the job. Before becoming a head coach with the Hawks, Budenholzer was an assistant coach for the San Antonio Spurs for 17 years.
- Five reasons why you shouldn't miss Deadpool 2
- Corrected: Rupert Murdoch's son Lachlan to become Fox CEO after Disney deal
- Google Rolls Back Change That Broke Web-Based Game Audio In Chrome
- Paddy Power Betfair declares interest in FanDuel
- 'I said yes y'all!' - Taraji P Henson reveals engagement
- Election tallies up above 650 in early voting for May primary
- Far-Left Progressive Wins Democratic House Primary In Nebraska - Upsetting DNC Candidate
- Demi Lovato Lends Vocals to Christina Aguilera's 'Fall In Line'
- Five-Star to brief citizens on blueprint for government with League
- Turkish banker to be sentenced in U.S. court, straining relations