With consecutive failures under his non-belt, it might be time for a new challenger to take on the Beast Incarnate as RAW general manager Kurt Angle informed the big dog that higher powers in the WWE had officially barred Reigns from taking part in any qualification match to become the number one contender. The assault was enough to make Mahal unable to compete in the main event for a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- Kevin Owens approaches Kurt Angle backstage and demands a rematch with Seth Rollins.
The 'Deadpool 2' Post-Credits Scene Gets Justice for Ryan Reynolds
Deadpool 2 now has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 82%, which is slightly worse than the first movie's 83% score. Meanwhile, Deadpool is "accidentally" giving us a quick glimpse of his unicorn-based masturbatory habits.
However, during the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed that WWE doesn't find themselves in a position where they need to have Reigns headline the card; so the fans above can breathe a sigh of relief right now that WWE could instead place this match in the middle of the card.
Breezango vs. The B-Team.
A six-woman tag team match took place on Raw with the lineup of Sasha Banks, Natalya, and Ember Moon vs. Only Moon and Charlotte Flair (SmackDown Live) have qualified as of now, but more participants can be expected in the Women's MITB ladder match after Raw in London.
- RAW Tag Team Champions Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt defeated The Revival in a non-title match.
11:22WATCH Netanyahu Celebrates Israel's Eurovision Win With Chicken Dance
Long favored by the Eurovision betting charts, and a serious fan favorite, " Toy " has become an global hit for its #MeToo theme. This controversial day in the Israeli calendar marks the date that the whole of Jerusalem was brought under Israeli rule.
This feud between Mahal and Reigns is definitely not working very well for "The Big Dog" and as we noted on Raw, the London crowd didn't have a positive reaction for Reigns as they chose to cheer for the heel Jinder Mahal instead.
On the surface, the blueprint for The Big Dog is simple with nearly every fan ready to tell you that pulling the trigger on a heel turn is the best long-term decision to take which could eventually get him many more genuine cheers as the protagonist down the line. There will be two more competitors more in the ladder match.
Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre def. Finn Balor & Braun Strowman by Dolph Ziggler pinning Finn Balor after knocking Finn Balor off of the top rope. Owens went on to hit the Frogsplash on Elias for the win.
Ronaldo, Carvajal back in full Real Madrid training
He said: 'But I don't want to say that I am happy with these kinds of comparisons, because each of them was at top level for 10 or 11 years.
- US imposes sanctions against Iran central bank governor
- Israeli troops kill 55 in Gaza as U.S. opens Jerusalem embassy
- Four arrested for assaulting Kashmiri woman in Delhi
- Former Nevada Sen. Harry Reid treated for pancreatic cancer
- UK, French and German foreign ministers to discuss Iran nuclear deal
- 23 missing as boat capsizes in Godavari river in Andhra Pradesh
- Paul Manafort just got very bad news from a federal court
- Researchers Reveal Anne Frank's 'Dirty' Jokes In Hidden Diary Pages
- 'Laurel' or 'yanny'?: Viral 4-second audio clip is dividing the internet
- This Little Kid Just Peed All Over His Mum's Romantic Marriage Proposal