The initial announcement for the PS Vita port came back in January 2017. As revealed by Kotaku, all Vita product code applications must be submitted by June 28, 2018, so the publishers have over a month, along with the final orders by February 15, 2019. In fact it seems that Sony is taking steps towards that as the company has confirmed that they are ending the physical production of PS Vita games. According to Kotaku, Sony's U.S. and European branches "plan to end all Vita GameCard production by close of fiscal year 2018", which ends on March 31, 2019.
Thus, a new decision from Sony closes more the panorama for PS Vita, a console that will stop having monthly games, along with PlayStation 3, in the PlayStation Plus service in March 2019.
Mile 22 Trailer Brings Together Mark Wahlberg and Iko Uwais
His character, James Silva, assigned with a retrieval and transport mission of an asset through 22 miles of treacherous territory. In his next movie, Mile 22 , though, he's got a pretty impressive team on his side.
A PS Vita version has been in the works for sometime, and its release date was finally confirmed today in a blog post from Stardew Valley designer, Eric Barone. This is great news for gamers on the go who either already own the game on console or own both systems.
Despite everything the console has endured, and everything fans have done to keep it alive, Sony has budged only slightly on its memory card pricing. However, support waned after a few years and a number of games were just downright poor such as the Vita Call of Duty, and everyone's still waiting for Vita Bioshock.
Emilia Clarke says that the #MeToo movement needs work to be sustained
With Solo: A Star Wars Story now less than a couple of weeks away, attention is starting to turn to the movie's release and it's stars.
It's been a long road for the Vita, and despite it becoming a small beacon of light for handheld RPG's and indie darlings, the system quickly lost traction to mobile gaming and Nintendo's 3DS.
Official trailer of Queen biopic starring Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury released
Like I said, the movie originally had X-Men director Bryan Singer at the helm. Hopefully the film ends up being faithful enough to the story of Queen .
- Crystal Palace midfielder Yohan Cabaye unsure of stay
- Jaylen Brown: Marcus Smart 'born with his hands dirty'
- Nokia X6 launch today, teaser highlights iPhone X display style
- Here's What You Need To Know About Ramadan In Brooklyn
- STALKER 2 announced, could arrive sometime in 2021
- Honor 10 Launched: Everything you need to know
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Teenage Daughter Apple Looks So Grown-Up In Latest Photo
- Lavrov calls situation on Iran deal a 'crisis'
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim walks free after royal pardon
- Another dust storm hits Delhi, IMD issues warning