Both the smartphones are now available in three colors - Coral Blue, Lilac Purple, and Midnight Black.
The S9 duo now comes in a total of six colours with the new shades joining Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple in the lineup.
There's also a Burgundy Red version launching this month, but that's now exclusive to China and Korea.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Request 'Understanding and Respect' for Thomas Markle
He told TMZ that he won't be flying to the United Kingdom for the Windsor ceremony after having a heart attack six days ago. Markle by vehicle to Windsor Castle". "I merely wanted him to be seen in a respectable light and that wasn't being done".
What do you make of Samsung's latest color options?
It's confusing that these particular countries are going to be lucky enough to see a release (although further markets are promised "soon"), but the good news is that the handsets themselves look pretty nice.
There is no surprise in this move, however, as a year ago, the Samsung Galaxy S8 also wore burgundy red. The company made the surprising announcement of "Sunrise Gold" and "Burgundy Red" option.
Crystal Palace midfielder Yohan Cabaye unsure of stay
Losing the first seven games without scoring a goal but still surviving was Palace's version of Manchester City's 100 points. Earlier this week, Zaha was named the Premier League's Player of the Month for April.
The Sunrise Gold finish features a satin gloss finish, which the company says creates a feeling of both vibrancy and calm.
They will also get Sunrise Gold but that particular option will be released in other markets as well including Germany, Australia, Hong Kong, Chile, Russia, Mexico, Spain, Taiwan, Vietnam and the United Arab Emirates in June.
Here's What You Need To Know About Ramadan In Brooklyn
Both public and private sector companies will have shorter work hours for the duration of Ramadan as many employees are fasting . Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan and the first sighting of a new moon and in 2018, it will be celebrated on June 14, 2018.
- Amazon Prime chooses Florida for new Whole Foods discounts
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim walks free after royal pardon
- Japan's big growth streak just came to an end
- Trump backs 2 successful US Senate nominees in primaries
- Honor 10 Launched: Everything you need to know
- HTC to launch Exodus - a blockchain-powered phone
- Jaylen Brown: Marcus Smart 'born with his hands dirty'
- Indonesia police shoot dead three men after attack on Riau HQ
- STALKER 2 announced, could arrive sometime in 2021
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Teenage Daughter Apple Looks So Grown-Up In Latest Photo