That seemingly factors into the game's possible ties to Pokemon Go. That's all changed as of today, as Nintendo made a move that just dropped a bunch of gasoline onto the fire. That lends a lot of confidence to the notion that these domains were registered on behalf of Nintendo, so Pokemon Let's Go! could very well be the title of the next mainline Pokemon games. This company has registered domains for Nintendo in the past, and they were also behind the registration of the pokemon.com domain.
The Pokemon Switch logo, which can be viewed below, reads 'Pokemon Let's GO!
Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor vows the red carpet
Sonam Kapoor is making heads turn with her impeccable style statement at the Cannes Film Festival 2018. She completed this look with her hair loosely tied in a braid that was accesorised with "parandi".
This is according to a blog post by well-connected insider Emily Rogers who claims that the game will be officially revealed by the end of this month. Obviously, none of this info has been verified yet, so we'll just have to wait it out until Ninty drops an official reveal. In essence, that would make it a remake of a reimagining of Pokemon Red and Blue.
From here, information about the games become much more speculative. Players can have their Pokemon follow them around, as they did in Pokemon Yellow, and the game will also have some sort of connectivity with Pokemon Go, with rewards for linking up accounts and possibly a new peripheral device (like the PokeWalker or Pokemon Go Plus) that ties into both games.
Nikki Bella Reacts To John Cena's Emotional "Today Show" Interview From Yesterday
While Nikki claimed that she "hadn't heard" what Cena said on the show and, when told about his comments, looked surprised.
With E3 on the horizon, rumors about the Pokemon titles coming to Nintendo Switch have kicked into high gear. It seems to stem from a 4chan post from April 1st, and has picked up steam recently thanks to a Twitter post from Game Freak's Junichi Masuda, which included plush dolls of Pikachu and Eevee. Hopefully, all the rumors will be addressed and we will have something decisive to work with.
Kristen Stewart took off his shoes in protest against the dress code
The festival has earlier received flak for their strict dress code that frowns upon women who refrain from donning sky-high heels. You can not come in.' Then (I'm going to say), 'Neither is my friend. "It can work both ways".
- Resumes stacking up for much-coveted NY Attorney General job
- Volvo Says No To Diesel Engines With New S60 Saloon
- Special Counsel Within Bounds, Manafort Going to Trial, Judge Rules
- Watch Stephen Piscotty's emotional home run in return after mother's death
- Another dust storm hits Delhi, IMD issues warning
- Georgia GOP Gov. Candidate Wants To Round Up Immigrants In 'Deportation Bus'
- Tesla SUV earns Guinness World Record by towing plane almost 1000 feet
- Google probed in Australia for allegedly tracking phone users at their expense
- East Coast railway line through Stevenage brought back under public control
- Fetal heartbeat abortion law challenged in Iowa