In his next movie, Mile 22, though, he's got a pretty impressive team on his side. As well as those two, the cast boasts the likes of Ronda Rousey, The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan, and John Malkovich with a creepy goatee. Watch the red-band trailer above. This third option appears to involve a lot of very large guns.
Markets Right Now: Stocks end mixed after early rally fades
Stocks are broadly higher at midday on Wall Street as investors hope that trade tensions will ease between the US and China. South Korea's Kospi slipped 0.7 percent to 2,458.54 while Hong Kong's Hang Seng dropped 1.2 percent to 31,152.03.
The Oscar-nominated actor once again reunites with director Peter Berg (Patriots Day, Lone Survivor) for the upcoming action thriller Mile 22. Overwatch is supposed to be part of the Central Intelligence Agency according to the Mile 22 marketing material, but it's one of those parts of the Central Intelligence Agency that the USA government doesn't admit actually exists. His character, James Silva, assigned with a retrieval and transport mission of an asset through 22 miles of treacherous territory.
Japan's big growth streak just came to an end
Japan's economy contracted by 0.2 percent quarter on quarter in the January-March period, the Cabinet Office reported Wednesday. It was the first decline in nine quarters, snapping the longest stretch of continued expansion since the late 1980s.
Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing. That was the point in time where Hollywood was starting to question Ronda Rousey's ability to carry a feature film, and as a result, her role was downsized considerably from what would have been a star vehicle for her.
US Identifies Suspect in Leak of CIA Hacking Tools
Schulte's lawyers have argued that he simply ran a public server and had no idea as to the contents of the encrypted container. Since he's been jailed, Schulte has created a Facebook page where he posts articles criticizing the criminal justice system.
So far a lot of YouTube commenters are just as excited about the film as I am, so it's likely worth checking out when it hits theaters on August 3rd later this year.
- Trump backs 2 successful US Senate nominees in primaries
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Teenage Daughter Apple Looks So Grown-Up In Latest Photo
- Samsung introduces two new Galaxy S9 colors
- Lawsuit says drug company trivialized addiction risk
- Pakistan expresses grave concern over shifting of United States embassy to Jerusalem
- One Dead In Aliso Viejo Explosion
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim walks free after royal pardon
- Teacher shot dead after having sex with student
- Wow! Now book your return flight to USA at Rs 27000