After abandoning both the Windows RT operating system and long-gestating plans for the release of a diminutive, affordable Surface Mini tablet, Microsoft chose to focus the consumer hardware efforts of the software-first company squarely on higher-end products.
Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor vows the red carpet
Sonam Kapoor is making heads turn with her impeccable style statement at the Cannes Film Festival 2018. She completed this look with her hair loosely tied in a braid that was accesorised with "parandi".
The $400 Surface tablet will feature a 10-inch display, which is considerably smaller than the 12.5-inch display on the current Surface Pro. Beyond cutting the new tablets' prices, Microsoft will apparently also offer less expensive versions of its keyboard cover, stylus, and mouse accessories, which will be sold separately. Microsoft is rumored to have softened the appearance of the tablets, rounding off the corners to make them more like the iPad, rather than leaving them square, as with the current Surface Line.
The new Surface tablets will debut in 2H18. Bloomberg says the new models should start at about $400, but with plenty of upgrade options for more storage and cellular connectivity.
Georgia GOP Gov. Candidate Wants To Round Up Immigrants In 'Deportation Bus'
State Senator Michael Williams said he is taking a firm stand on immigration reform, but it's the way he is going about it that has some folks up in arms.
The 2015 Surface 13 is Microsoft's last 10-inch Surface model.
It's possible that Microsoft may target the new Surface tablets toward the education market as an alternative to a recent move by Apple, which in March released a new iPad aimed at students and educators, for $329. Like previous Surface tablets, it will feature an integrated kickstand. Bloomberg's report claims a new 10-inch Surface will be powered by Intel instead.
Nokia X6 launch today, teaser highlights iPhone X display style
The Nokia X6 has a dual rear camera setup with a primary 16-megapixel sensor and a secondary 5-megapixel monochrome sensor. The device comes with a 5.8-inch IPS display that offers Full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Tom cruise wanted to be in the image of a superhero
- Lavrov calls situation on Iran deal a 'crisis'
- Volvo Says No To Diesel Engines With New S60 Saloon
- Google probed in Australia for allegedly tracking phone users at their expense
- Another dust storm hits Delhi, IMD issues warning
- Amazon Prime chooses Florida for new Whole Foods discounts
- Here's What You Need To Know About Ramadan In Brooklyn
- Mile 22 Trailer Brings Together Mark Wahlberg and Iko Uwais
- Fetal heartbeat abortion law challenged in Iowa
- East Coast railway line through Stevenage brought back under public control