Raw video: Footage from surveillance cameras shows deputy Scot Peterson's actions during massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Valentine's Day.
Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson now receives over eight thousand dollars a month in pension despite his failure to act during February's tragic school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Resumes stacking up for much-coveted NY Attorney General job
Names floated for potential runs in November include New York City Public Advocate Tish James, considered a likely front-runner, state Sen.
Scot Peterson resigned and retired from his post as a resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 22.
Peterson's actions on February 14 are under review after surveillance video outside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School showed him waiting to enter the school as the gunman sprayed bullets from his AR-15.
Sam Allardyce sacked as Everton manager after six months in charge
The former England manager said in April that he had spoken with Moshiri and that he would remain at the club next season. Everton appointed Allardyce as manager with the club stuck in a rut at the start of the Premier League season.
As one of the largest mass shootings in modern USA history unfolded, Peterson never entered the building where alleged gunman Nikolas Cruz was opening fire and instead took up a position outside the building that was under attack.
Peterson, the Sun-Sentinel reported, has received a monthly state pension of $8,702.35 since April. Broward Sheriff Scott Israel said Peterson should have gone inside.
Oil supported by Iran sanction fears, holds near 2014 highs
On the New York Mercantile Exchange, June West Texas Intermediate crude added 35 cents, or 0.5%, to settle at $71.31 a barrel. Tuesday reported a large build of 4.85 million barrels to the US crude oil inventories for the week ending May 11.
The Sun-Sentinel reports Peterson, 55, began receiving his cushy pension last month after earning $101,879.03 in 2017. President Donald Trump called Peterson a coward. The figure takes into account the average of his five highest-paid years and his 32 years of service. He had been captured on CCTV standing outside a door to the school in Parkland, Florida, while suspected gunman Nikolas Cruz went on the rampage, killing 14 students and three officials.
- Scientists Claim Multiverse May Sustain Life
- Nikki Bella Reacts To John Cena's Emotional "Today Show" Interview From Yesterday
- Tom cruise wanted to be in the image of a superhero
- Help Us Travel to Cover North Carolina's Teachers' Walkout on May 16th
- Volvo Says No To Diesel Engines With New S60 Saloon
- Russian Federation sends notes of protest to Ukraine over situation with journalists
- Tamil Nadu TN HSC +2 Results 2018 declared at tnresults
- Europa League: Atletico Madrid go from rebels to favorites against Marseille
- Sony Discontinuing PlayStation Vita Cartridges
- Another dust storm hits Delhi, IMD issues warning