One person was injured in Dwarka while two persons sustained minor injuries in west Delhi during the storm. At least 13 people were injured in Delhi. Delhi-NCR and adjoining areas also witnessed light rain in early morning hours on Wednesday (16.05.2018).
An 18-year-old man was killed in Delhi after a powerful dust storm lashed the National Capital Region in the early hours of Wednesday, PTI reported.
As many as 59 calls about fallen trees, five calls about fallen electricity poles and 11 calls about hoardings/wall collapse were received by the PCR, police said.
Tamil Nadu TN HSC +2 Results 2018 declared at tnresults
How to download a soft copy of the TN Result 2018 for Class 12th HSC? A total of 6754 school secured 100% results . The site may take time to respond, in which case students are recommended to keep their calm and try again later.
On Tuesday evening, the India Meteorological Department had issued a fresh warning for heavy rains and thunderstorm to hit the region in the later part of the evening.
The Met office predicts storm and winds of less severity for 48 hours starting Tuesday.
HTC to launch Exodus - a blockchain-powered phone
Of course, as TNW points out, these types of features can already be installed on basically any smartphone already on the market. Overseeing the project is Phil Chen, best known as the founder of HTC's Vive virtual reality headset business.
Earlier on April 14, a huge dust storm accompanied with gusty winds and squall wreaked havoc in the national capital Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan.
A number of trees uprooted due to storm and strong winds and power supply was also affected in many areas.
The latest devastation comes almost two weeks after dust and thunderstorm claimed 134 lives injured 400 people in Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttarakhand and Punjab on May 2.
Here's What You Need To Know About Ramadan In Brooklyn
Both public and private sector companies will have shorter work hours for the duration of Ramadan as many employees are fasting . Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan and the first sighting of a new moon and in 2018, it will be celebrated on June 14, 2018.
Additionally, along with Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Puducherry, coastal areas of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka will also see thunderstorms.
- Amazon Prime chooses Florida for new Whole Foods discounts
- Honor 10 Launched: Everything you need to know
- Champions League final to be broadcast on YouTube
- Trump backs 2 successful US Senate nominees in primaries
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim walks free after royal pardon
- STALKER 2 announced, could arrive sometime in 2021
- Lavrov calls situation on Iran deal a 'crisis'
- Jaylen Brown: Marcus Smart 'born with his hands dirty'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Request 'Understanding and Respect' for Thomas Markle
- Nokia X6 launch today, teaser highlights iPhone X display style