With graduation season here, high school seniors across the country have begun the time-honored tradition trying to pull an epic prank before leaving.
It took only seven minutes to set the scene up, the paper said.
No damage was done to the school, whose principal said the prank was in the spirit of fun. The group staged the "accident" right outside of the principal's office, the school district said.
Apple Has Over 50 Self-Driving Cars On Public Roads Now
It's important to note that companies like Waymo and Uber used to have more self-driving cars in California. But before a company can acquire the required permit, it has to test its cars in a controlled setting.
"It looked very, very real".
The students also posed with their work, holding a sign with a message about the dangers of underage drinking.
However, Pasko said this latest effort has certainly drawn reaction around town.
Google has started rolling out 'voice remote' support for YouTube TV
This feature is said to be accessible via a floating action button on the screen. This allows users to control the app using voice commands.
The Cumberland Police Department called this "one of the best senior pranks" that they've ever seen.
"Congratulations to all the seniors who are graduating", the police said in their Facebook post.
The police department even seemed totally chill about the incident.
Pasco said he and his friends could not be happier with how the prank turned out.
Cambodia PM Hopes Trump Meeting Can Bring Peace to Korean Peninsula
Pompeo said private-sector Americans could help rebuild North Korea's energy grid and develop the country's infrastructure. Pompeo said Kim is "paying attention to things the world is saying" and follows the Western press.
- Hit the road: Southgate omits Wilshere from England squad
- Here's How Alia Bhatt Tackles Dating Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor
- Kia reveals diesel mild-hybrid powertrain
- Kvitova wins Madrid Open for third time
- 'Take cover NOW' Tornado WARNING issued for 'Washington DC', USA
- Mark Zuckerberg Will Not Testify in UK Parliament Despite Arrest Threats
- 'The Bonfire of the Vanities' author Tom Wolfe dies aged 87
- PUBG Mobile Gets Desert Map, Miramar, in Newest Update
- Gardner dismisses felony case against Greitens
- Pope says he has considered when it might be time to resign