At 6:17 a.m. today, the National Weather Service issued this hazardous weather outlook is for north central OH, northeast OH and northwest Ohio.
The forecast calls for a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7 p.m. and 1 a.m. tonight. A few storms could be strong to severe, but damaging winds and hail should be less widespread compared with Monday. Or, let's say the power goes out, the weather radio has a battery backup that will allow it to keep warning you if a tornado threatens.
We'll wake up to pockets of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday morning.
Newcastle adds to Chelsea's blues
It has been hard to believe that this was the same man who popularised the switch to a three-at-the-back formation last season. If looks could kill when Newcastle's third went in, all 11 of Chelsea's players would've dropped dead on the pitch right then.
The National Weather Service advises that there may also be scattered flooding incidents "along the northern and central Virginia Blue Ridge into the Piedmont".
Warmer air returns Thursday, a mostly sunny day with a high near 78 in Providence.
Showers and thunderstorms will last through 11 p.m. with lows near 59 degrees. At 4:14 p.m., a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado was located near Plattekill, or near Poughkeepsie, moving east at 65 miles per hour.
Hit the road: Southgate omits Wilshere from England squad
England face Nigeria at Wembley Stadium on June 2 in a pre-tournament friendly, before playing Costa Rica at Elland Road on June 7.
A line of strong storms will move through between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., Meteorologist Chris Lambert said.
A Severe Thunderstorm Watch is issued when severe thunderstorms are possible in and near the watch area.
A line of strong thunderstorms will affect Huron and Erie counties this morning.
What next for Iraq as cleric Sadr heads for election win?
Sadr has led two uprisings against USA forces in Iraq and is one of the few Shia leaders to distance himself from Iran. Seats in parliament will be allocated proportionately to coalitions once all votes are counted.
Showers and thunderstorms are expected to persist in most of Pennsylvania through the rest of the week as the weekend approaches. Regardless of further development or not, Friday may feature period of rain in our region that could be on the heavy side and perhaps come with gusty winds.
- Google has started rolling out 'voice remote' support for YouTube TV
- Reported STDs Reach Record High in California
- New Cure For Common Cold Targets Human Protein Instead Of Virus
- Russian Federation take Romania's place in Ireland's Rugby World Cup pool after investigation
- Didn't think I'd fit in 'Race' franchise: Salman
- Mariners' Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for PED use
- Kia reveals diesel mild-hybrid powertrain
- Child safe, mom arrested in Tulsa stabbing case
- Cambodia PM Hopes Trump Meeting Can Bring Peace to Korean Peninsula
- Loveland-area weather: Chance of severe thunderstorms