Since last October you've been able to send commands via your vocal chords to the YouTube TV service through Google Home speakers, but if you don't have access to a Google Assistant device you'll now be able to get chatty with the streaming service through its mobile app. This feature is said to be accessible via a floating action button on the screen.
Thankfully it's really easy to find, you simply go to the Settings menu in either the iOS or Android app and it'll be one of the first options you can see. The new feature introduced is called as voice remote and it is an incremental update and presently available to some selected users.
Cameron Smith retires from representative rugby league
Cameron Smith has announced his retirement from representative rugby league with immediate effect. I was sitting on the couch or laying on my bed exhausted both physically and mentally.
Some will say that implementing this type of feature into an application is appreciated, but it can actually be quite the hassle if it isn't readily available to the user.
The feature is available only to those who are premium users and pay United States dollars 40 per month for a YouTube TV streaming subscription. This would mean that as of the moment, not everyone can enjoy the feature since it is not available on the Google Play Store just yet.
The Home Depot (HD) Received $195.04 Average Target Price from Brokerages
And, surprisingly, 64% of these millenials said Home Depot was their go-to spot when it's time for a home improvement project. Ex-auto sales have been expected to climb by 0.5% compared to the 0.2% uptick originally reported for the previous month.
The command list is pretty extensive too, with controls that not only let you search for content, but ones that let pause, fast forward, rewind, and adjust volume.
This allows users to control the app using voice commands. For the meantime, it is advisable to have the latest YouTube TV version installed to increase the chances to receive the new voice feature.
Didn't think I'd fit in 'Race' franchise: Salman
Ever since the announcement of Race 3 trailer release was made, fans were curious to catch a glimpse of the Salman starrer. Basically, the way you see all my films, you'll be able to see Race like that.
- Soros NGO to close Hungary office over law targeting its efforts
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 Let's Your Tile a Wall With Screens
- E3 2018: Retro Studios Working on a Star Fox Racing Game
- USA trade representative's office to hear corporations' case against tariffs
- The first Bohemian Rhapsody is a phenomenal rock'n'roll rollercoaster
- New Cure For Common Cold Targets Human Protein Instead Of Virus
- Gardner dismisses felony case against Greitens
- Guillermo del Toro Horror Anthology Lands at Netflix
- Loveland-area weather: Chance of severe thunderstorms
- Luigi needs rescuing in Mario Tennis Aces' new story trailer