According to The Athletic's Richard Deitsch, Jordan approved the project and is taking part in the documentary.
Well, in their upcoming feature, they're going to focus on one of - if not THE - most iconic athlete of the modern era, Michael Jordan.
Jlloyd Samuel killed in auto crash
Samuel made nearly 250 Premier League appearances during his playing career, as well as winning two caps for Trinidad and Tobago . The news was confirmed by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association on their official Facebook page just hours later.
The Last Dance will officially be announced Tuesday at the ESPN upfront presentation.
The series will delve into Jordan's transformative rise that coincided - some would say led to - increased popularity of the National Basketball Association.
The series will be directed by Jason Hehir, who has previously directed other sports documentaries such as The Fab Five, The '85 Bears, and Andre the Giant.
'Take cover NOW' Tornado WARNING issued for 'Washington DC', USA
Showers and thunderstorms are expected to persist in most of Pennsylvania through the rest of the week as the weekend approaches. A few storms could be strong to severe, but damaging winds and hail should be less widespread compared with Monday .
Global streaming giant Netflix has partnered with ESPN Films to produce a 10-part docuseries set to chronicle National Basketball Association legend Michael Jordan. It is expected to pull from 500 hour of never-before-seen-footage from the 1997-98 championship season.
The documentary series will have "the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls' championship teams", and is set to premiere in 2019.
Kvitova wins Madrid Open for third time
She'll aim to win her sixth career title, all on clay, including a Premier win on the green clay of Charleston this year. Bertens paid tribute to her opponent and agreed with Kvitova that the final had been a thrilling spectacle.
- Cambodia PM Hopes Trump Meeting Can Bring Peace to Korean Peninsula
- 'The Bonfire of the Vanities' author Tom Wolfe dies aged 87
- Mariners' Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for PED use
- Arsenal players 'shocked and upset' at surprise staff change
- Google has started rolling out 'voice remote' support for YouTube TV
- Michael Carrick looking forward to learning from Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- Apple Has Over 50 Self-Driving Cars On Public Roads Now
- New Cure For Common Cold Targets Human Protein Instead Of Virus
- Gardner dismisses felony case against Greitens
- Hit the road: Southgate omits Wilshere from England squad