The 8-year-old child at the center of the Amber Alert has been found safe and the mother has been taken into custody, Tulsa police said.
Authorities throughout the state are searching for a 7-year-old Tulsa girl who they believe is in danger after her mother stabbed an 11-year-old and set fire to their home.
MacKenzie told the Tulsa World that when authorities arrived, they found an 11-year-old girl in critical condition with stab wounds and the house on fire.
Soros NGO to close Hungary office over law targeting its efforts
It would also impose a 25 percent tax on foreign donations to NGOs that back migration. Open Society said the campaign had "invoked anti-Semitic imagery from World War II".
"The mother had duct-taped their hands, put socks in their mouths and began stabbing the 11-year-old", said Tulsa Police Officer Jeanne MacKenzie. The nine-year-old is believed to have escaped with the help of her younger sister, and went nearby where extended family live.
"She has been taken into custody and the 7-year-old is with us", the Tulsa Police Department posted on Facebook.
She is believed to have taken her seven-year-old daughter, Hafsa Hailey Ahmad, and authorities are anxious for her safety. Police were dispatched around 7:30 p.m.to Ahmad's residence, where officers found the stabbed child and discovered that the kitchen was on fire, MacKenzie said. She told them what happened, and police were called. She drives a 2005 Lexus RX-300 SUV with a paper license tag, though she may now be driving a navy Ford sedan.
ABC renews 'Agents of SHIELD' for a sixth season
This series follows the agents who were transported to the future to find that the world had been destroyed. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. follows an elite group of agents who investigate odd occurrences.
The 11-year-old who was stabbed several times was reportedly still unconscious as of Tuesday morning.
Ahmad has curly black hair with gold highlights. Hafza was last seen wearing an ankle-length peach dress and is described to be wearing a puffy ponytail and gold bracelets on her wrist.
Google has started rolling out 'voice remote' support for YouTube TV
This feature is said to be accessible via a floating action button on the screen. This allows users to control the app using voice commands.
- Roseville Gas Prices Driving Higher
- Russian Federation take Romania's place in Ireland's Rugby World Cup pool after investigation
- Didn't think I'd fit in 'Race' franchise: Salman
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 Let's Your Tile a Wall With Screens
- Death of Louisiana man in custody is ruled a homicide
- New Cure For Common Cold Targets Human Protein Instead Of Virus
- American Airlines bans hedgehogs, goats and other comfort animals from flights
- Michael Carrick looking forward to learning from Man United boss Jose Mourinho
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Which Family Member First Suggested the Name True
- Apple Has Over 50 Self-Driving Cars On Public Roads Now