Meanwhile, Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti has condemned the killing of the Congress activist.
Nigeria 'unlikely to eliminate' malaria by 2030
In some areas, the malaria parasite is found resistant to commonly used drugs and which is a matter of concern. Also, the World Malaria Day this year coincides with activities that will mark WHO's 70 anniversary.
Patel succumbed to his injuries on way to hospital, the police said and added that his PSOs Imtiyaz Ahmed Zargar and Bilal Ahmed Mir have been admitted to hospital. "Such cowardly acts achieve nothing but leave one more family devastated", she tweeted. Second we condemn it in the strongest terms and extend condolence to his family members.
"How tragic that Patel Sahib, a political worker assassinated by militants in Kashmir, is being disowned by both the PDP & Congress". They were removed to hospital but Patel succumbed to his injuries on way.
Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Swara Bhaskar refrain from casting couch talk
The dialogues will surely strike a chord with the audience as they will find them close to their own real life conversations. But it was Kareena Kapoor Khan who made hearts stop and stare with unabashed appreciation at her gorgeous blue avatar!
A similar incident took place in April 2017 where militants shot dead the People's Democratic Party district president for Pulwama, Abdul Gani Dar, in the South Kashmir district, police said. My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased and prayers for the injured.
National Conference leader Omar Abdullah waded in saying if neither PDP nor Congress was willing to own Patail as one of their own, he could be called an NC worker. However, some media reports, referred him as a Congress leader.
'Han Solo' star Alden Ehrenreich signed on for three 'Star Wars' movies
For instance, they didn't want Ehrenreich doing a beat-for-beat impression of Harrison Ford for the entire movie. Alden Ehrenreich has some very big shoes to fill.
"First of all he was a human being and a mainstream political activist and the chief minister should have condemned it unequivocally". Does the disowning at the time of death is emerging a new trend in case of activists who are unable to make it to the power structure.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Releases Worldwide Today
- Sunrisers pacer Billy Stanlake ruled out of IPL
- NY Special Election Tuesday, Balance of Power on the Line
- Netflix Original Sense8's series finale premieres on June 8th
- Hilary Benn rounds on David Davis for cutting short parliamentary Brexit grilling
- Officer who arrested Toronto van attack suspect commended for actions
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Active Alleged Specs Revealed Online
- Iran Threatens to Withdraw from Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- First Republic Investment Management Inc. Has $76.75 Million Stake in Comcast (CMCSA)
- Windows 10 Lean's 2GB weigh loss secret is stupidly simple to explain