Liverpool could make an audacious bid to sign Dani Ceballos this summer, after Real Madrid gave them the green light.
The midfielder impressed for Real in victory at Malaga yesterday, scoring against his former club for the win.
This season Casemiro has made the second-most tackles of any player in La Liga, with 63, despite only playing in 24 matches, while he has also contested 177 duals with opposition players. However, with Gareth Bale seemingly on his way out, the Egyptian is an obvious like-for-like replacement.
US rescue team recovers bodies of missing Indian and his daughter
Family members who've coped with the loss say one of the most important things is to always remember the child that they lost. They were expected to arrive at a family member's home in San Jose but never made it to the house.
The 28-year-old is tipped to face the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu exit door this summer, with Zinedine Zidane seemingly losing faith in the Welshman and willing to offer him up to fellow European giants if he can gain something in return.
"No I don´t think so, this is football", Zidane said on Tuesday.
"I read the situation directly as Real Madrid looking at PSG, the fact it is widely accepted they will need to have a fire sale to meet financial fair play criteria, and Madrid are lining themselves up to ask Bale, as they did last summer: 'Wouldn't you be happier somewhere else, sir?'"
Woman Prof held for 'luring' students, TN Guv orders probe
In the audio clipping, Nirmala Devi could be heard advising her pupils, over phone, about the opportunity awaiting them. After knocking for seven hours, police broke into the house of the lady professor on Monday evening.
The 25-year-old Brazilian goalkeeper has been in fine form for the last two years and has established himself as one of the best shot-stoppers in Italy. "When we got him, I thought the same thing and as far as I'm concerned, I mean no!" the president further added.
That is exactly why the club has targeted both Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois and Manchester United' David De Gea to replace Keylor Navas in goal. I'll be sad if he leaves La Liga, and he may wish to dig his heels in.
Lahore HC bans airing anti-judiciary speeches of ex-PM Nawaz Sharif
Sharif, 68, is facing three corruption cases linked to the Panama Papers case in an anti-graft court. The hearing on the notice would be held today at 1pm.
- What's Happening to These Stocks? Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO)
- Sports Al Dente WWE Superstar Shakeup Predictions
- Giroud still targeting top four spot
- US, UK Warn That Russia Has Been Hacking Routers Worldwide
- New studies show hope for turning immune system against lung cancer
- United Kingdom could launch retaliatory cyber attack on Russian Federation if infrastructure targeted
- Virginia State Police investigating small-plane crash in Albemarle County
- World Cup hosts Russian Federation charged over racist fan chanting
- Bryce Harper Hits Broken Bat Home Run In Citi Field
- Leonid Bershidsky: Trump locked in a macho content with Russia's Putin