An armed robbery suspect remains at large after making off with an undisclosed amount of cash from the Up on the Lane cafe.
He said no one saw a bomb during the robbery.
Police say the first robbery occurred at the CVS at 972 E. Little Creek Road around 5:30 a.m.
United States recklessness in Syria
Global stock markets have had a whipsaw week, largely fuelled by Trump's tendency to change his mind over top policy issues. The government's capture of Douma, the last town held by the rebels in eastern Ghouta, marked a major victory for Assad.
Police say the clerk inside the gas station "left the store and was unharmed but shaken from the incident".
Police say people who engage in scams like this are usually desperate for money and should be considered armed and unsafe.
The man also tried to rob a CVS at 3200 Lafayette Boulevard, but was unsuccessful, police say.
National Weather Service in Columbia Confirms Tornado Touchdown
But the confirmation of whether it was an actual tornado will come Monday when teams are able to look at the damage on the ground. The line of storms did cause minor damage across the Lowcountry and knocked out power to as many as 4,500 earlier in the day.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Perkasie Police at 215-257-6876. The suspect reportedly told the employee to "give me all the money".
A LCPD officer spotted the three suspects but they fled on foot, according to police. Officers secured the premises and located the suspect.
April. 14, 2018: Around 1 a.m. a man walked into a business on 9th Avenue E., the Glencairn Bolodrome, with what he led victims to believe was a gun, according to police.
Newcastle United beat Arsenal 2-1, virtually assures EPL status
Arsenal went 1-0 up against Newcastle United but ultimately lost 2-1 on another poor Premier League awayday. The Gunners won by four or five and played some unbelievable football.
Gonzales was booked into the Doña Ana County Detention Center where is initially being held without bond.
- Weapons inspectors 'barred entry to Douma'
- President Buhari Holds Talks With British PM May
- Allegiant Air under fire following '60 Minutes' safety report
- Philadelphia DA says Meek Mill conviction should be tossed
- Confirmed West Ham v Stoke line-ups: Cresswell starts, Lanzini on the bench
- Teachers protest funding gap, some PERA changes at Capitol
- Shire highlights value as it offloads oncology business
- President Trump's re-election campaign raised $10 million so far in 2018
- Man charged with rape, sexual assault in Ambler
- Govt blames Russian Federation for cyberattacks on 400 Australian businesses