Winds will stay calm out of the south. Sunshine will return for our Tuesday, but things will feel a little breezy with winds out of the southwest at 10-20 miles per hour. It will continue to be breezy on Monday with winds out of the west at 15-20 miles per hour, with some higher gusts. It will be cold enough for snow showers to fly tonight and the first half of the day tomorrow. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon. We could see an inch and a half of snow by the time this massive storm system moves east. The Lake of the Ozarks will be a bit warmer, reaching the lower 70s as the warmer air moves in with easterly winds at 6-10 miles per hour.
Facebook data leak increases to 87 million users
Facebook gets some data on non-users from people on its network, such as when a user uploads email addresses of friends. He also said users should check their settings to see what apps are accessing their data.
Monday will be sunny with highs in the upper 60s.
TV presenter Ant McPartlin fined £86k after pleading guilty to drink driving
He added that he was thankful "no-one had been hurt" in the three-car crash, which occurred in Richmond, London, on 18th March. He knows it is right that he's here and he hopes that which has led him here will eventually help him.
A few passing clouds Wednesday and a couple of showers possible Wednesday night with a much weaker cold front passing through. Last weekend's strong gusts of winds will still be present over Monday and Tuesday, with Force 5 winds going down to 2 and 3. Tonight will be mild in the mid 50s, but the breeze stays overnight. Thursday night will be mostly clear.
UK Home Secretary offers apology to Windrush generation
A Home Office official said the rejection had been because the subject of the meeting was not clear. In response, the Home Secretary apologised for the "terrible" treatment of the Windrush generation.
Temperatures will be on the rebound quickly - nearing 70° for Tuesday afternoon, mid 70s for Wednesday. No outdoor burning! Highs will be seasonal, but cooler on Wednesday, expect middle 60's. Tuesday should be partly sunny with highs around 37. They will pick back up on Friday and into the weekend ahead of yet another upper-level low that will move into the Rockies.
- EPA broke spending law on Pruitt phone booth: government watchdog
- John Stamos, wife welcome first baby, he announces on Instagram
- Former first lady Barbara Bush declines further medical treatment
- Djokovic advances easily in Monte Carlo
- United States to announce new economic sanctions on Russian Federation
- India's WPI inflation for apparel drops 0.9% in March
- MI included in multi-state E. coli outbreak linked to contaminated romaine
- Binghamton Stabbing Victim Identified
- Big Bucks At Stake In SCOTUS Sales Tax Case
- Blue Jays brag about having a roof, which immediately fails them