Congrats to John Stamos, 54, and new wife Caitlin McHugh, 32, who welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Billy, late Sunday night with the sweetest Instagram post. "Welcome Billy Stamos (named after my father)", the star captioned the photo.
Late previous year, Stamos honored his father in a loving Instagram post where he pledged to try to live up to the excellent example his dad provided on how to parent a son.
Stamos and Caitlin McHugh announced their engagement last fall and exchanged wedding vows in February.
Macron says he 'convinced' Trump to stay in Syria ahead of strikes
He stated: "Ten days ago, President Trump was saying the United States of America had a duty to disengage from Syria ". Macron said in a statement that a target of the strike was the Syrian government's "clandestine chemical arsenal".
The couple had announced in December that they were expecting. "People would say, 'You should have a child.' I was like, 'That ship has sailed'".
John Stamos' house just got a little fuller!
We honestly couldn't be happier for John and Caitlin!
United States to announce new economic sanctions on Russian Federation
At the time, she said that United States would announce on Monday, sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Syria's Assad's chemical weapons attack.
After a lengthy career, Stamos said he sees his new, expanding family as the next step. People say, 'Oh, you look young.' You start believing you're gonna live to be 150.
"I don't know what I would do if I wasn't having a baby right now", the actor told Entertainment Tonight earlier this month.
John and Caitlin announced their pregnancy late a year ago.
TV presenter Ant McPartlin fined £86k after pleading guilty to drink driving
He added that he was thankful "no-one had been hurt" in the three-car crash, which occurred in Richmond, London, on 18th March. He knows it is right that he's here and he hopes that which has led him here will eventually help him.
- Donovan Mitchell Will Play in Game 2
- Pacers get the jump on Cavaliers — Sunday's National Basketball Association roundup
- Mohamed Salah Scores His 30th English Premier League Goal
- Djokovic advances easily in Monte Carlo
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions as United suffer West Brom shock
- MI included in multi-state E. coli outbreak linked to contaminated romaine
- Russia Not To Delay Response Against US Sanctions: Deputy FM
- I tried to ask Comey 'the most critical questions — George Stephanopoulos
- Michael Irvin Discusses Why Dez Bryant Was Released by Dallas
- Alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur charged with murdering Sri Lankan man