Foster runs a 22-year-old, secret, members-only hospital for criminals in a 2028-set Los Angeles that's torn by riots. But the film also looks to set itself apart aside from the surface similarities with a story all its own and a star-studded cast, led by Sterling K. Brown, Jeff Goldblum, and Atlanta breakout Brian Tyree Henry. Foster plays the hospital's main nurse and overseer.
The first trailer for Hotel Artemis, the directorial debut from screenwriter/producer Drew Pearce (Iron Man 3, Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation), has arrived. Instead of offering a comfy bed, a good night's sleep, and a mediocre breakfast served buffet-style like its name would suggest, Hotel Artemis stitches up delinquents in peace and privacy. The two time Oscar-winner Foster has spent most of her time behind the camera in the five years since her last feature film starring role, in Neill Blomkamp's 2013 sci-fi feature Elysium. Watch the trailer above. Pearce also had a hand in writing the perennially delayed Sherlock Holmes 3 for Robert Downey Jr. and a now cancelled Ghostbusters spinoff that would have starred Channing Tatum, potentially opposite Chris Pratt.
Former first lady Barbara Bush declines further medical treatment
Bush spent two days at Methodist Hospital earlier this month but decided not to return there when her health began to deteriorate. A letter recently released by Bush 41's presidential library offers a glimpse into his tender relationship with his wife Barbara.
From there it seems the rag-tag crew of criminals have to fight their way out of the hotel before The Wolf King (Jeff Goldblum) finds them.
Blue Jays brag about having a roof, which immediately fails them
Tarps were spread out along the artificial turf in right field and a hole could be seen in the roof at the downtown stadium. The Kansas City Royals had their last two Sunday home games at Kauffman Stadium postponed due to frigid temps.
Hotel Artemis opens June 8.
Dave Bautista in a scene from 'Hotel Artemis'.
United States to announce new economic sanctions on Russian Federation
At the time, she said that United States would announce on Monday, sanctions on Russian companies behind the equipment related to Syria's Assad's chemical weapons attack.
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions as United suffer West Brom shock
- Kendrick Lamar Makes History With Pulitzer Prize Win for DAMN
- India's WPI inflation for apparel drops 0.9% in March
- UK Home Secretary offers apology to Windrush generation
- I tried to ask Comey 'the most critical questions — George Stephanopoulos
- Michael Irvin Discusses Why Dez Bryant Was Released by Dallas
- Confiscated Counterfeit Makeup Worth $700000 Had Bacteria, Feces, LAPD Says
- MI included in multi-state E. coli outbreak linked to contaminated romaine
- T20 2018: Hyderabad restrict hosts Kolkata to 138-8
- Mariah Carey's Ex-Manager Sues for Alleged Civil Rights Violations