April 17 might be one of the most dreaded days for Americans this year, but some businesses are hoping to change that with some classic comfort: food.
Piada Italian Street Food: With the purchase of any other item, you can grab a giant blackberry lemonade for free at all Piada Italian Street Food locations.
Get a free Cookies and Cream cookie to people who stop by on Tuesday, April 17.
Syrian air defence shoots down missiles over Homs: state media
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, 71 out of 103 cruise missiles were shot down by Syria's air defense units. A satellite image shows the Him Shinshar Storage site west of the city of Homs, Syria, April 14, 2018.
Bruegger's Bagels has Big Bagel Bundle for just $10.40 with a downloadable coupon-a significant $3.50 "deduction" from the standard price.
PARTICIPATION MAY VARY. Not all offers will be available in all areas; Most offers valid on April 17, 2018 only.
Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub with the purchase of a full-priced medium or large sub, chips and drink. This is while supplies last and is limited to one per customer. You can get 13 bagels for $10.40 in honor of the tax form 10-40. You must use the promo code 18TAXDAY and carryout.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop: If you sign up for Potbelly Perks you can receive a free sandwich on Tax Day.
Netflix up on inline earnings, expanded subscriber base
Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 8,012 shares in the company, valued at $1,135,540.76. Loring Wolcott Coolidge Fiduciary Limited Liability Partnership Ma holds 0.01% or 1,815 shares. (NASDAQ: NFLX ).
Office Depot and Staples are providing free shredding services so you can get rid of old tax documents.
Red Lobster has a coupon for $5 off two dinner entrees or $3 off two lunch entrees.
Quiznos: Quiznos is giving you 10.40 percent off any sandwich or catering offer to new or current Toasty Points loyalty members at all of their USA locations. For every large pizza purchased between April 17 and 19, guests will get one large cheese pizza free.
Hundreds rally in Damascus in support of Assad's army
But Johnson stressed the "overwhelming purpose" of the mission was a response to a series of chemical attacks in recent years. Aided by Iran and Russia , Mr Assad has been winning for some time . "The morning of resilience", read the caption beneath.
- Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown Lead All-Star Cast In 'Hotel Artemis'
- Michael Cohen Is on a One-Way Train to Screwsville
- Light Winds with Cool Temperatures for Monday
- Mourinho slams United as they hand title to City
- Sean Hannity Is The Client Whose Identity Michael Cohen Wanted Kept Secret
- Facebook data leak increases to 87 million users
- Donovan Mitchell Will Play in Game 2
- Mariah Carey's Ex-Manager Sues for Alleged Civil Rights Violations
- Russia Not To Delay Response Against US Sanctions: Deputy FM
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions as United suffer West Brom shock