Mainz's Pablo de Blasis scores from the spot after a VAR decision brought players back out of the tunnel.
Players were ordered back onto the pitch after retiring to the changing room at halftime, because the video assistant referee (VAR) awarded a penalty for a handball in Mainz's 2-0 win over Freiburg.
Referee Guido Winkmann, who'd allowed play to continue, then blew for half-time and was on his way off the pitch when notified by video referee Bibiana Steinhaus, who was watching in Cologne, that he should check a replay.
TV presenter Ant McPartlin fined £86k after pleading guilty to drink driving
He added that he was thankful "no-one had been hurt" in the three-car crash, which occurred in Richmond, London, on 18th March. He knows it is right that he's here and he hopes that which has led him here will eventually help him.
Following a delay of around five minutes, Winkmann recalled the visiting players to give the spot kick after ruling that Daniel Brosinski's cross had been handled by Marc-Oliver Kempf.
Mainz and Freiburg are 15th and 16th in the table respectively so the decision carried added weight in a relegation six-pointer.
Firstly, it appeared both teams were going into the break goalless. One Freiburg player could even be heard saying: "No, we're not coming back out". Protests have taken place during most Monday games.
Michael Cohen Is on a One-Way Train to Screwsville
Cohen said he paid Daniels $130,000 in exchange for her silence about her claim to have had a one-night-stand with Trump. Lawyers for Cohen said investigators "took everything" during raids last week on his residence and office.
In the second half, an error from Freiburg goalkeeper Alexander Schwolow gifted Mainz a second goal when he passed the ball directly to Robin Quaison in the penalty area.
Both sets of fans also hurled toilet rolls onto the pitch as a protest to moving the game to a Monday night.
T20 2018: Hyderabad restrict hosts Kolkata to 138-8
Rana slog-swept Rahul Tewatia for a six to get started, and his 35-ball 59 became the fulcrum around which the innings revolved. In the previous match, Robin Uthappa was replaced by Sunil Narayan as an opener, and Narayan was played at third on order.
- Manchester City crowned Premier League champions as United suffer West Brom shock
- Light Winds with Cool Temperatures for Monday
- Jodie Foster, Sterling K. Brown Lead All-Star Cast In 'Hotel Artemis'
- Tech glitch hits Woolworths' point-of-sale system
- Allegiant Air under fire following '60 Minutes' safety report
- IEBC Scatter as Three Commissioners Resign at Once
- Tulsa Teens Arrested After Police Chase
- John Stamos, wife welcome first baby, he announces on Instagram
- Russia Not To Delay Response Against US Sanctions: Deputy FM
- Netflix up on inline earnings, expanded subscriber base