First pitch is supposed to go at 7:07 p.m.
Police blocked access to entrance gates on the east side of the stadium, next to the tower, because "relatively large" blocks of ice were falling onto streets and sidewalks below.
Toronto's CN Tower has closed amid reports of falling ice with thousands of sports fans descending upon the city for Toronto Leafs and Blue Jays games scheduled for Monday evening.
Russia Not To Delay Response Against US Sanctions: Deputy FM
And they will go directly to any sort of companies that were dealing with equipment related to Assad and chemical weapons used. The military strikes came in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma over a week ago.
The Jays' account sent out a few tweets over the course of the weekend, taking mild jabs at the situation in Cleveland in the belief that postponements couldn't happen in Toronto, where the weekend weather - a mess of snow and freezing rain - was much worse.
Earlier Monday, the Blue Jays said they were working with the CN Tower and Toronto police to assess whether a game could be played safely.
The Jays and Royals will play a double-header Tuesday at Rogers Centre.
Kendrick Lamar Makes History With Pulitzer Prize Win for DAMN
A string of stories in the two newspapers shined light on connections between Russian officials and Mr Trump's 2016 campaign. He described the prize as an "incredible honor" and said he was proud of the work "we all did at The Daily Progress ".
An ice storm forced the Blue Jays to postpone their game with the Royals after ice fell from the CN Tower and ripped a hole in the Rogers Centre roof.
The Kansas City Royals had their last two Sunday home games at Kauffman Stadium postponed due to frigid temps. Authorities say no injuries have been reported, but several windows in nearby office buildings were smashed and at least one auto was struck.
Tarps were spread out along the artificial turf in right field and a hole could be seen in the roof at the downtown stadium.
Donovan Mitchell Will Play in Game 2
The Utah Jazz rookie gave quite a scare on Sunday in Game 1 of the team's first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder . On Wednesday, the former Louisville standout was at it again before Utah's game against Portland.
- Alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur charged with murdering Sri Lankan man
- Facebook data leak increases to 87 million users
- Hundreds rally in Damascus in support of Assad's army
- Sean Hannity Is The Client Whose Identity Michael Cohen Wanted Kept Secret
- Michael Irvin Discusses Why Dez Bryant Was Released by Dallas
- Former first lady Barbara Bush declines further medical treatment
- T20 2018: Hyderabad restrict hosts Kolkata to 138-8
- Confiscated Counterfeit Makeup Worth $700000 Had Bacteria, Feces, LAPD Says
- India's WPI inflation for apparel drops 0.9% in March
- John Stamos, wife welcome first baby, he announces on Instagram