After the weekend storms, La Crosse now has a total of 13 inches of snow for April of 2018.
The National Weather Service office in Valley, Nebraska, said today in the metro area will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the mid-40s to mid-50s. Because of that, expect wind chills to hover in the 20s and low 30s much of the day.
Tonight - A chance of rain and snow showers before 11 p.m., then a chance of snow showers.
Giroud still targeting top four spot
The victory keeps Chelsea's slim hopes of salvaging a top-four finish alive, while Southampton remain in the relegation zone. If I play good, but we are not winning, I am not happy.
Mountain pass travelers who use I-90 from Wallace to Lookout Pass should expect snowfall.
A high of 3 C is in the forecast. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezes should slowly subside as the high pressure system gets closer, but with the high pressure system centered to our west, the clockwise flow of air around it will lead to a north wind for us.
United Kingdom could launch retaliatory cyber attack on Russian Federation if infrastructure targeted
Moscow has denied previous accusations that it carried out cyber attacks on the United States and other countries. It followed a series of warnings by Western governments that Moscow is behind a string of cyber attacks.
Tonight: A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
Breezy west winds, gusting over 30 miles per hour will make it feel like it's in the 20s, the weather service forecast shows. West wind 6 to 10 miles per hour. Come Thursday, temperatures will rise into the upper 50's with 60's moving in Friday.
A spring snowstorm brought possible record-setting amounts of precipitation to the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin on Sunday, causing treacherous travel conditions and prompting schools across the region to cancel classes today.
National Weather Service confirms tornado with 130-mph winds hit Lynchburg area
The tornado first touch downed in northwest Campbell County, the Amherst County, according to the National Weather Service. The National Weather Service has confirmed tornadoes touched down during a severe weather outbreak in the Carolinas.
- Drake Hints On Upcoming Album 'Scorpion'
- Leonid Bershidsky: Trump locked in a macho content with Russia's Putin
- US rescue team recovers bodies of missing Indian and his daughter
- Close Call: Giant Asteroid Flies Through the Earth-Moon Orbit
- Google Play under FTC investigation in Korea for abuse of market position
- What you don't know about how Facebook uses your data
- Long-Term Trade Secrets - NXP Semiconductors, (NASDAQ: NXPI)
- Lahore HC bans airing anti-judiciary speeches of ex-PM Nawaz Sharif
- Dark Souls: Remastered delayed to summer on Switch
- Pound climbs to highest since Brexit vote