This new TV spot doesn't contain any grand revelations - it's mostly just a cut-down version of the trailer that surfaced on April 8.
United States recklessness in Syria
Global stock markets have had a whipsaw week, largely fuelled by Trump's tendency to change his mind over top policy issues. The government's capture of Douma, the last town held by the rebels in eastern Ghouta, marked a major victory for Assad.
In a newly released 45-second TV spot simply titled "Crew", we get more sweet Han and Chewie palling around moments. We also see more interactions between Solo and Chewbacca including the first time when he finds out his friend's name. While this seemingly unlikely friendship has been chronicled in many Star Wars flicks, fans of the franchise will be well aware that there's a standalone Han Solo movie in the works. Since the cards are clearly in Aurebesh, the Star Wars language, it's hard to tell at a glance whether they're good or not. "Their relationship has always been my favorite part of the saga, and the fact that only Han understands what Chewie is saying, I find a very amusing possibility for comedy". We see Han chiding Chewie for always being afraid everything is a bad idea.
President Trump's re-election campaign raised $10 million so far in 2018
In January, Harder wrote the cease-and-desist letter sent to former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon. That was a sharp drop from the previous quarter, when the campaign paid the firm almost $215,000.
Han Solo shows Chewie his hand of cards and Chewie shakes his head and lets out defeated gargle.
Man charged with rape, sexual assault in Ambler
It is hoped that once survivors tell their story to one of the community partners, they will be more confident to tell police. Third-party reporting won't replace traditional reporting, but will be treated for informational purposes only.
The film will focus on Han Solo and Chewbacca's adventures years before the events of "Star Wars: A New Hope" including their early encounters with Lando Calrissian. However, while we still have no official confirmation that either character will show up in the latest Star Wars spinoff, a new photo certainly lends some credence to an appearance from the latter.
- Govt blames Russian Federation for cyberattacks on 400 Australian businesses
- Joel Embiid posts profane Instagram message after watching 76ers lose from sideline
- Actor Harry Anderson found dead in North Carolina home, police say
- Teachers protest funding gap, some PERA changes at Capitol
- AAA: Gas prices back on the rise
- National Weather Service in Columbia Confirms Tornado Touchdown
- PM Modi leaves for Sweden
- Best-selling iOS game Fortnite adds 'cinematic' instant replay, instant forts and more
- Confirmed West Ham v Stoke line-ups: Cresswell starts, Lanzini on the bench
- After 18 years, China has opened its markets to Irish beef