U.S., French and British air forces conducted a massive missile strike on military and civilian infrastructure in Syria from 3:42 to 5:10 Moscow time (0042-0210 GMT), the statement added. "A pre-designed scenario is being implemented".
The US, France, and Britain announced a joint operation against Syria's government, a week after a suspected chemical attack outside the capital Damascus left more than 40 people dead. Russia views the military strikes against Syria as an act of aggression and a declaration of war on a sovereign state, Sherin said, according to Russian news agency Sputnik.
This is how NASA's TESS will hunt for alien planets
The survey, also known as Tess, is NASA's next step in the search for exoplanets, including those that could support life. TESS's mission is to monitor and catalogue over 200,000 stars in space for signs of other existing planets.
Foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote on Facebook: "Those behind all this claim moral leadership in the world and declare they are exceptional".
Late Friday night, the U.S. President Donald Trump announced that the U.S., United Kingdom and France jointly launched strikes targeting the Assad regime's chemical weapons capabilities after a suspected chemical attack killed dozens outside of Damascus.
Republican financier quits over reported mistress payout via Trump lawyer
She has alleged that she had sex once in 2006 with Trump and was paid shortly before the 2016 election to keep quiet about it. Cohen is known to tape conversations with associates and store them, The Washington Post reported Thursday.
Russian Federation said that the Western powers "cynically" carried out military action hours before a team from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons was set to begin an investigation into the suspected chemical weapons attack in the town of Douma in Eastern Ghouta that sparked the intervention by the United States and its allies.
The Russian defence ministry and the Kremlin have yet to make any comment on the strikes announced by US President Donald Trump.
NBA Playoffs recap: Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, Game 1 Betting Odds
The East playoff bracket even sets Cleveland up to potentially face the exact same path to the finals that they took last season. The mantra of the past several years of Cleveland Cavaliers basketball has been some semblance of "wait til the playoffs".
- Khris Middleton Sends Playoff Game To Overtime With Insane 3-Pointer
- Kathua rape case: Resignations of J&K BJP ministers accepted
- Manchester City win the title: How pundits, managers, players reacted
- Shreyas Iyer hails Delhi Daredevils' comeback vs Mumbai Indians in IPL 2018
- Triggering a Tax Audit from the IRS
- Icici Bank (IBN) Shareholder Marshall Wace Llp Increased Stake
- Montenegro elects pro-West president Milo Djukanovic, projections show
- Brighton boss Hughton frustrated with Crystal Palace defeat: 2 equalising chances
- Jordan Ayew Elated To Score On Return From Suspension
- Britain denies Russian claims that it staged Syria chemical attack