The National Weather Service issued at 2:20 p.m., a tornado watch in effect until 9 p.m. for Nodaway County. However, the threat of strong to severe thunderstorms could continue as a line of storms will continue to develop along a cold front.
A line of strong to severe storms will track across the state through midnight.
This same system was responsible for almost 70 reports of tornadoes and wind damage Saturday across Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The storm could include widespread large hail, with isolated hail as large as 2.5 inches in diameter and scattered damaging wind gusts up to 70 miles per hour.
NWS: Sunny, high near 80 on Peninsula Saturday
He said the Valley is expected to receive between 2½ inches to 4 inches of rain Saturday into Sunday morning.
The EF1 storm struck around 8:05 p.m.
Sirens will blare at 1:45 p.m. and at 6:45 p.m. Thursday as the weather service issues simulated tornado warnings as part of Severe Weather Awareness Week in Minnesota.
Shania Twain's Coachella Photo has Us Doing a Double-Take
In an interview with Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show on Thursday, Nicki said that this interview had rubbed her the wrong way. What kind of secrets did she whisper in Nicki's ear? Aside from the interview, Minaj also turned to Twitter to state her point.
"Jefferson Parish is under a "Slight" to "Enhanced Risk" of severe weather this weekend".
Storms ripped through much of Louisiana on Saturday, and forecasters indicated a tornado might have been the cause of damage in the Baton Rouge area.
Monday, the forecast calls for sunny skies and a high near 54, with a west northwest wind of 5 to 8 miles per hour, the weather service said.
Malaga vs. Real Madrid live stream
But they are pursuing a 13th European Cup, which would make them the first team to win the trophy three years in a row since Bayern Munich between 1974 and 1976.
"After the storms, we will have a cooldown".
Friday's temperatures reached over 80 degrees in the city and could reach as high as the low 70s today, according to Greg DeVoir, meteorologist with the National Weather Service.
Chemical watchdog OPCW begins inspection in Syria following strikes
The narrowly targeted pre-dawn military operation on Saturday took aim at three alleged chemical weapons facilities. Disputing the Russian military's contention that Syrian air defense units downed 71 allied missiles, Marine Lt.
- Pope John (5) at Randolph (10) - Boys Lacrosse
- In 'A Higher Loyalty,' James Comey Describes An 'Unethical, And Untethered' President
- Winnipeg is proving they have the most committed fans in the National Hockey League
- Shreyas Iyer hails Delhi Daredevils' comeback vs Mumbai Indians in IPL 2018
- Faulty Apple Watch Series 2 battery? Apple will fix it for free
- No 'final decision' from Trump on Syria
- New York Knicks: 5 goals for the 2018 offseason
- Khris Middleton Sends Playoff Game To Overtime With Insane 3-Pointer
- Varun Dhawan's Dan comes from a special place
- United States wrestles with Russian Federation in Syria for settling scores among powers