Former Knicks coach Mike Woodson said he hopes he's the latest in a long line of second chances in NY. But his first shot as a head coach in the National Basketball Association was as successful as it was abbreviated, with an 83-40 regular season record and an Eastern Conference title over less than two seasons with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
All-Star forward Kristaps Porzingis says he doesn't need to have any input on the New York Knicks' coaching search. I want them to want me. "I think they will make the right decisions, so we have to trust them". He had one year remaining on his contract. He was so frustrated with the front office dysfunction-primarily stemming from former president Phil Jackson-that he chose to skip his exit meeting.
President Trump again calls James Comey a 'slimeball' ahead of new book
Before Trump and Comey met alone, US intelligence chiefs briefed Trump and his advisers on Russia's election meddling. But I also think reasonable people might well have handled it different...
Last year's drama-filled offseason created concern that Kristaps Porzingis' time in NY would end before it could even truly begin. After helping lead the Cavs to the NBA Finals in his first season, the longtime overseas head coach was sacked halfway through the 2015-16 campaign, despite laying claim to an Eastern Conference-best 30-11 record.
Moments before the Cleveland Cavaliers took the court for their 2018 NBA Playoffs opener, one of their former head coaches found himself in the news. Mills and Perry can offer Porzingis a five-year, $157 million extension during free agency. Could the athlete formerly known as Ron Artest be the New York Knicks' missing link?
Former First Lady Barbara Bush's health is failing
He also served as a congressman, Central Intelligence Agency director and Ronald Reagan's vice president. Bush, the 41st president of the United States who is now 93, and mother of 43rd President George W.
"It all depends on how I can come [back] from the injury and how I move", Porzingis said. The torn ACL he suffered midway through this season is expected to keep him out for at least the first month or so of next season.
US Launches Military Strikes On Syria's Chemical Weapons Capabilities
This time, it took Trump six days to respond to the suspected chemical weapons attack in the Syrian town of Douma. That's according to a source familiar with the president's plans, who was not authorized to speak publicly.
- Shania Twain's Coachella Photo has Us Doing a Double-Take
- Kim Jong-un meets top Chinese official, calls for strengthening ties
- Wet weather returns late Sunday
- Carrie Underwood Shares First Up-Close Face Photo Since Accident
- United States wrestles with Russian Federation in Syria for settling scores among powers
- Epstein & White Financial LLC Buys Shares of 316 Amazon.com, Inc
- Chemical watchdog backs Britain: Nerve agent poisoned former spy
- Russian Federation says Syria chemical attack 'staged' with help of foreign secret service
- PSG star Neymar reveals which game he expects to return for
- Unnao Rape Case: Allahabad High Court seeks details from UP govt