This could be huge news, as it would bring a number of long-lost classics to the Nintendo platform, with possibilities ranging from Fighters Megamix and Sega Rally Championship on the Saturn to Crazy Taxi 2 and Samba de Amigo from the Dreamcast line-up. That's the same company responsible for a large number of Sega's previous re-releases, and they've proven to be reliable in terms of ensuring that the ported version of each title retains the spirit of the originals while featuring modest modern updates.
Over the weekend, Sega confirmed Sonic the Hedgehog, Thunder Force 4, and Phantasy Star as the first three Sega Ages titles. As would be expected, the original Sonic the Hedgehog title will be one of the first classic Sega games landing on the Nintendo Switch.
Manchester City Emerge English Premier League Champions
The United manager remains confident in his own ability but said his side must replicate City's consistency next season. Despite their struggles, the Baggies have won three, drawn one and lost only once in their last five at Old Trafford.
These will be released in 2018 as individual games to buy on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Sega revealed that a bunch of classic Sega Mega Drive and Sega Master System titles will be released on Nintendo Switch under the Sega Ages label. The new titles will be released under the company's retro gaming label, Sega Ages.
All accused acquitted in 2007 Mecca Masjid blast
Trial in the case was concluded in the fourth additional metropolitan sessions-cum-special court for NIA cases recently. He also added that the fate of the case of the two accused who are absconding could only be determined by the NIA.
There's also some exciting news for fans of the Sega Dreamcast and Saturn consoles too. Developed by M2, the Japanese developer known for high-quality ports of classic games such as the popular Sega 3D Classics series on the Nintendo 3DS, Sega Ages aims to bring prominent titles from Sega's legacy catalog to fans around the world. During the Sega Fes event in Japan, the publisher announced Sega Ages, a lineup of retro Sega games that are coming to North America, Europe, and Japan later this year. Two other games - Ground Gain and Thunder Force IV - will be included in the 15-game collection.
Injured Batshuayi 'possibly' fit for World Cup
Batshuayi joined Dortmund on loan from Chelsea in January and has had an explosive impact in German football . Wishing my team-mates the best for the final days.
- Shots fired at residence of Supreme Court judge Justice Ijaz Ul Ahsan
- Armenians protest ex-leader's move to stay in power
- Bank of America (BAC) Shares Sold by Reliance Trust Co. of Delaware
- Russian Federation blocks Telegram, forcing Kremlin to switch communications service
- Sunday marks five years since Boston Marathon bombing
- Released code name Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- All options including ordinance route being explored to restore SC/ST Act: Paswan
- Turkey does not stand by any country on Syria: Deputy PM
- Sensex rises for 8th straight session; Nifty reclaims 10500
- Rare win for China's LGBT community after censorship U-turn by Sina Weibo