Everyone has their own opinion on whether it was a penalty or not, I'm not going to discuss that, but I'm angry that people are talking of a robbery. 'I'm furious about that. They just hung on to beat Juventus on aggregate in the Champions League thanks to a late penalty kick from Cristiano Ronaldo.
"We did very well and we're in the semifinals". "When people talk about a robbery you realise that we are annoying a lot of people with what we are doing", said the Frenchman. "No team will have the upper hand, maybe us playing the return leg at home, but I would say the tie is evenly balanced, 50-50".
President Trump again calls James Comey a 'slimeball' ahead of new book
Before Trump and Comey met alone, US intelligence chiefs briefed Trump and his advisers on Russia's election meddling. But I also think reasonable people might well have handled it different...
Ronaldo has been rested for four of Real's last five away games in La Liga in order to stay sharp for their Champions League games, missing their trips to Leganes, Espanyol and their last outing against Las Palmas. "We can't change that, but I'll always defend my players".
Malaga sit in last place in La Liga, and they're all but relegated with seven matches still to play. But they are pursuing a 13th European Cup, which would make them the first team to win the trophy three years in a row since Bayern Munich between 1974 and 1976.
The Spain worldwide seems to have usurped Bale in Zinedine Zidane's preferred XI, but Isco's future at Madrid has not always appeared set in stone.
US Launches Military Strikes On Syria's Chemical Weapons Capabilities
This time, it took Trump six days to respond to the suspected chemical weapons attack in the Syrian town of Douma. That's according to a source familiar with the president's plans, who was not authorized to speak publicly.
"It was a game we knew would be hard because Malaga aren't doing so well, but we knew it would be hard", Casemiro added.
"No-one's going to change the history of this club, which is the best in the world".
Winnipeg is proving they have the most committed fans in the National Hockey League
The concept of a whiteout was less fun for the Jets come Saturday, as they tried to make their way to the Twin Cities for Game 3. A winter storm has temporarily diverted the Winnipeg Jets trip to Minneapolis for game three in the first round of NHL Playoffs.
- Shania Twain's Coachella Photo has Us Doing a Double-Take
- Manchester United 0-1 West Brom: Red Devils concede title
- Epstein & White Financial LLC Buys Shares of 316 Amazon.com, Inc
- Faulty Apple Watch Series 2 battery? Apple will fix it for free
- Kim Kardashian Reacts To Khloe Kardashian's New Baby Following Scandal
- Paul Ryan is going home, and history has its eyes on him
- United States wrestles with Russian Federation in Syria for settling scores among powers
- I ensure justice to our daughters - Narendra Modi
- Unnao Rape Case: Allahabad High Court seeks details from UP govt
- Varun Dhawan's Dan comes from a special place