"I've missed way too much for way too long...and I'm done", Harrison wrote. He then finished his career by playing in the Super Bowl with the New England Patriots. He retired briefly in September 2014 only to be lured back to the Steelers.
Harrison, a five-time Pro Bowler, had said ahead of the Super Bowl that he had hoped to play another season or two, but citing family, chose to retire instead. Not bad for a player who went undrafted after graduating from Kent State and spent the early portion of his career primarily on special teams.
Pakistan include five uncapped players in Test squad
Meanwhile, Inzamam revealed that Wahab has been excluded from the squad as he has not been performing well recently. Pakistan then travel to England for a two-Test series beginning on 24 May at Lord's.
Known for delivering hard hits, Harrison began his National Football League career with Pittsburgh in 2002 and helped the Steelers capture the Super Bowl in 2006 and again in 2009.
Father Time appeared to finally get the better of Harrison in 2017, though.
Harrison announced his retirement on Instagram.
UN Security Council votes down Russian Federation proposal to condemn Syria strikes
The government's capture of Douma, the last town held by the rebels in eastern Ghouta, marks a major victory for Assad. Officials said this did not include giving Russian advance notice of where or when allied airstrikes would happen.
Harrison's Steelers tenure ended in underwhelming fashion, but he leaves a large legacy in the Steel City and will unquestionably be remembered alongside some of the franchise's greatest players.
At a position where few last into their mid-30s, Harrison continued to thrive.
Harrison quickly signed with the New England Patriots. The Ravens sent him to NFL Europe before eventually releasing him. He had 10 tackles, 3.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and an interception that day against Baltimore.
Russian Federation blocks Telegram, forcing Kremlin to switch communications service
Legal Disclaimer: The content of this website (smartereum.com) is meant to convey general information only. Roskomnadzor , the Russian communications and technology watchdog, had demanded that the app be blocked.
- Injured Batshuayi 'possibly' fit for World Cup
- Inmates Killed in Sc Prison Riot
- Rare win for China's LGBT community after censorship U-turn by Sina Weibo
- All accused acquitted in 2007 Mecca Masjid blast
- Players, Fans, React To Manchester City's Title Win And United's Loss
- Tom Rogic nets as Celtic thrash Rangers in Scottish Cup semi-final
- New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Highlights 8-bit Mini Games
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA) - Significant Runner
- Good news! India will see normal monsoon this year, says IMD chief
- Sony launches Xperia XZ2 Premium with 4K HDR screen and dual cameras