A winter weather advisory is in effect through 9 p.m. Sunday for northern Rhode Island, along with parts of eastern and southeastern MA, the weather service says.
The advisory encompasses the Lake Ontario shoreline, Tug Hill and the Adirondacks from Saturday morning to Sunday morning.
Sleet accumulation of less than an inch Saturday night and less than half an inch Sunday are expected. Areas of light snow will continue into this afternoon with additional accumulation amounts of around an inch possible.
Pravin Togadia quits VHP after his nominee loses election for president
The newly-elected President of VHP has nominated Alok Kumar as the replacement of Togadia. "I got disenchanted with this government in the last four years".
As this air moves in, Cameron said, not only will temperatures drop, but rain showers will form as the heavier cold air undercuts the more buoyant warm air and lifts it.
The National Weather Service also issued a hazardous weather outlook, with a forecast that calls for freezing rain that will turn to sleet.
"Power outages and tree damage are likely due to the ice", the National Weather Service said.
Icici Bank (IBN) Shareholder Marshall Wace Llp Increased Stake
However, the fortunes of ICICI Bank continue to dwindle as investigative agencies continue to probe the Videocon-ICICI nexus case. The stock of Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG) has "Neutral" rating given on Friday, June 30 by BTIG Research.
The advisory is in effect for Yates, Seneca, Onondaga, Steuben Schulyer, Tompkins, Cortland and southern Cayuga counties.
Despite 60-degree temperatures on Friday, it looks like winter weather will be making a return to the Bay State this weekend.
That flood watch is in effect from Saturday evening to Sunday afternoon.
Brighton boss Hughton frustrated with Crystal Palace defeat: 2 equalising chances
However that run-in sees them face all of the Premier League's top four sides, along with making the trip to an in-form Burnley. They've only won once in their last 10 matches, and need to start picking up points against the lower level clubs.
- Team Kenya finishes 14th overall at Commonwealth games
- Spurs' Harry Kane can't make Golden Boot his main focus - Dele Alli
- Saudi to pressure rival Iran
- Russian officials say Assad upbeat after strikes
- Ohtani hits 3-run triple in Angels' win over Royals
- Husband pays tribute to wife found dead in Worthing house
- Marathon runner Callum Hawkins collapses in final kilometres of Commonwealth Games race
- Zuckerberg Admits Facebook Collects Data on Non-Users
- Military strike in Syria 'perfect'
- Jefferies Group Analysts Give GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) a GBX 1600 Price Target