Stiller's Cohen comes rushing to US Attorney General Jeff Sessions (played by Kate McKinnon) and US Vice President Mike Pence (played by Beck Bennett).
"I have an entire hard drive that's just labeled 'yikes, '" the lawyer said. Moments later, Robert De Niro stepped out (with some pretty incredible facial prosthetics) as Mueller, who strapped Stiller into the lie detector for an unbelievable re-creation of one of the most memorable scenes from their blockbuster 2000 comedy Meet the Parents.
"If you're innocent, you have nothing to worry about", De Niro's Mueller says as he straps Stiller's Cohen to a lie detector.
"I'll start with some easy ones: Did ya like the pee pee tape?"
Bowman firefighters help fight Oklahoma wildfires
State Highway 34 was closed at the US-60 junction at Vici south to Camargo because of fire conditions. Several smaller brush fires were reported throughout the county Thursday, officials said .
President Trump's circle of trust is in jeopardy.
"Why don't you have a seat", De Niro said, before hooking up Stiller to a lie detector test in a throwback to the film "#Meet The Parents" that both men co-starred. There was the Stormy Daniels bribe, James Comey's tell-all, and the raid of Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen's offices by Special Counselor Robert Mueller.
"So you've threatened people", Mueller asked. "Yeah, like a cow, a goat, or a cat".
"I have nipples. Can you milk me, Mr. Cohen?"
Kilkenny People owner's horse pipped at the post in the Grand National
Bless The Wings , the winner's stablemate was third, and Anibale Fly was fourth, with Irish runners dominating the 4.5-mile race. Speaking to the Liverpool Echo after her win, Robyn said: "I went for the tiara as I thought that suited the dress the most.
Oh yeah, and they brought back the famous "I have nipples" bit.
He reveals that Trump's code name used to be "Putin's little b***h", but has since been changed to "Stormy's little b****".
Fitting in one last reference to the beloved comedy, Mueller promised Cohen, "We're gonna catch all you little fockers".
De Lille to attend EFF's Madikizela-Mandela's service in Brandfort
This follows a petition by the DA requesting de Lille explain her reasons for attending the event. De Lille had a good relationship with [Madikizela-Mandela], and this is respected.
- Chicago Reacts to Air Strikes In Syria
- CWG 2018: Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu to clinch gold
- What Liverpool fans noticed about Mohamed Salah vs Bournemouth
- Trump's personal lawyer to challenge seizure of documents during Federal Bureau of Investigation raid
- Assumption Clinton would Triumph a Element in Re Search — Former FBI Mind
- Trump on Syria airstrikes: "Mission Accomplished!"
- Wolverhampton Wanderers back in the Premier League
- How to watch Beyonc- at Coachella
- Sergey Lavrov could speak on Syria at press conference
- Pakistan Supreme Court disqualifies Nawaz Sharif from Public office