PSG are on course to win Ligue 1 but are unsure if the Brazil global will play again this season after breaking a bone in his foot. But the Brazilian recalled a special interaction during his first season at Barca.
However, some good news is that Neymar expects to be back in action in May, telling NBC: "I need about a month, but it is healing well".
PM Modi rolls out Ayushman Bharat scheme, inaugurates first health centre
In fact, the government is running a scheme called Charanpaduka, which is being run for the tribal women who pick tendupatta . In fact, the government has selected 115 such backward districts across the country, which are still deprived of development.
The 26-year-old sustained the injury playing for Paris Saint-Germain against Marseille. Having won the league in three successive seasons, Les Parisiens were past year dethroned by Leonardo Jardim's team. Manager Quotes PSG coach Unai Emery "Monaco's aim is to qualify for the Champions League, so we know this will be a very tough match. Perhaps he'll have time to play a few matches before the end of the season". "Messi saw that I was upset and he started to talk to me: 'you have to be yourself, play your football, and don't let yourself get intimidated'". Those are the words of Pini Zahavi, an intermediary in Neymar's world-record move from Barcelona to PSG last summer.
"The speed of his recovery in the next 10 days will allow the right date to be set for a return to training without any restrictions", was all PSG were willing to say in a statement.
Sir Martin Sorrell steps down as WPP chief
Roberto Quarta, chairman of WPP , moves into the executive chairman slot until a replacement for Sorrell is announced. Sorrell's last few words in his farewell note will not only tug at WPP staff's heartstrings but nearly anyone's.
That prognosis appeared to cast doubt over whether Neymar would be fit in time for the World Cup in Russian Federation, which begins on June 14.
Draft Syria resolutions rejected at UNSC
That panel had found that the Syrian air force had dropped sarin on the village of Khan Sheikhun in April of previous year . The watchdog said it has requested the Syrian government to make the necessary arrangements for such a deployment.
- Chemical watchdog backs Britain: Nerve agent poisoned former spy
- US Launches Military Strikes On Syria's Chemical Weapons Capabilities
- Manchester United 0-1 West Brom: Red Devils concede title
- #Kathua: When will our daughters get justice? Rahul asks PM Modi
- Beyonce Slays Coachella With 'Performance of a Lifetime': See the Best Reactions
- German Bundesliga Report: Bayern Munich v Borussia Monchengladbach 14 April 2018
- I ensure justice to our daughters - Narendra Modi
- Kathua Rape: Justice will be served, says Jammu Police
- Pop gives stupid questions appropriate answers after Game 1
- Prominent LGBT rights lawyer dies after setting himself on fire