The clause keeps artists who play Coachella from playing states on the west coast and extends to Arizona and Nevada during a five-month period from December until May.
Soon after, the store had heard from festival lawyers.
YouTube. Yes YouTube. The best video website on the internet is going to be streaming the acts of over 90 artists live from the festival. Harris and Abdulhadi reached out to Goldenvoice to ask for a waiver, but the rep refused to give them one.
Lascelles quite happy at Newcastle, says Benitez
Mesut Özil is yet to feature in a game on Tyneside since joining Arsenal from Real Madrid nearly five years ago. Predict the score for this match and the rest of this round's Premier League fixtures in our Predictor game .
"Radius clauses are common in the concert business where promoters take great risk and spend huge sums to produce marquee festivals, tours, and other shows". Some of the artists that will perform at the latter include Erykah Badu, Wyclef Jean, and De La Soul.
The California Highway Patrol said they were investigating the crash. This is not the first time that site will broadcast and an exclusive live stream of the event. But you don't need to work in the music industry to be aware of Coachella's symbolic meaning.
Burnley beat Leicester to boost European hopes
We'll see where it goes. "But I've got no loyalties to them any more so hopefully we'll have a good weekend". Choudhury can play with the first team because they play with the same abilities as the first team.
An 18-year-old aspiring model was killed and two others injured after the BMW they were traveling in crashed while on its way to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Lana Del Rey also made it to number 19 with her "Summertime Sadness" performance in 2014.
"We are sorry to announce that Wizkid is unable to make it into the country to join us this weekend but will be performing next weekend", Coachella announced via Twitter.
Trump on Syria airstrikes: "Mission Accomplished!"
At the Security Council, UN chief Antonio Guterres warns the spiralling tensions could lead to a "full-blown military escalation". Officials from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Qatar expressed support for the strikes on Syrian government targets .
- Warriors expected to start JaVale McGee in Game 1
- Kilkenny People owner's horse pipped at the post in the Grand National
- Facebook Stories to get AR drawings and Boomerangs in the near future
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg: Regulation 'inevitable' for social media firms
- Trump's personal lawyer to challenge seizure of documents during Federal Bureau of Investigation raid
- Egypt's armed forces foil attack, guns down 14 terrorists
- Pence praises Peru's stand on Venezuelan crisis
- Bowman firefighters help fight Oklahoma wildfires
- Police investigating arrest of two men at Philadelphia Stabucks
- Wolverhampton Wanderers back in the Premier League