The eggs were produced at Rose Acre Farms' Hyde County, North Carolina farm and sold to consumers in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and SC.
22 illnesses have been reported. The eggs can be found at Walmart and Food Lion stores.
Anyone who purchased contaminated eggs is asked to return them to the store and get a full refund.
Nafta Agreement Could Come in Weeks, Pence and Trudeau Say
He also said the United State will mount a "sustained effort" against the regime if the attacks continue, echoing what U.S. Pence said the administration is "absolutely" sure the Assad regime carried out the chemical attack.
Rose Acre Farms voluntarily recalled more than 206 million eggs due to potential contamination with Salmonella Braenderup, the Food and Drug Administration said in a statement.
The eggs were distributed in Florida, Colorado, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Salmonella can contaminate the breakfast food product when infected chickens transfer the foodborne bacteria to the eggs before the shells are formed, the Centers for Disease Control reported. People most susceptible to Salmonella infection include young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
Manchester City 'to consider groundsharing with Manchester United'
The France worldwide managed 45 minutes as City drew 1-1 with Manchester United's under-23 side in Premier League 2. Jose Mourinho's side sit second in the Premier League going into their showdown with bottom-of-the-table West Brom.
Chickens can pass the bacteria to eggs because the eggs leave hens through the same passageway as feces.
The egg recall is the largest in the United States since 2010, according to Food Safety News. Symptoms of salmonella includes fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Recalled eggs were also sold to restaurants.
If in doubt, throw it out.
Apple warns employees: Leaking iPhone info can land you in jail
They also state that once a leaker is fired, Apple will try hard to make finding employment elsewhere almost impossible. In the strongly worded memo, Apple describes their commitment to stopping and punishing such leakers.
- Trump declares strikes a success in Syria
- Substitute teacher in CT charged for allegedly encouraging fight club in class
- Canada, NZ too strong for Bok Women Sevens
- High-lights of Those Common Wealth Games on day 1 1
- Trump lawyer fights Federal Bureau of Investigation over seized files
- Oklahoma City Thunder slam broadcaster for 'cotton-picking' comment
- Police name man accused of raping woman twice as Weekly Most Wanted
- Pop gives stupid questions appropriate answers after Game 1
- Ricciardo savours 'shoey' after sensational #ChineseGP win
- NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preview And Prediction