Facebook is adding some much-needed features to its Stories feature.
Instagram has taken a page out of the Facebook book as it will now allow the users to download a copy of the profile of all the information they have shared. Additionally, Facebook Stories will allow users to create doodles that can intelligently identify what's in the camera frame and virtually interact with them even as users move the camera.
Facebook has also confirmed the fact that the Boomerang will be replacing the looping GIF creation in the Facebook camera; the Boomerang feature, however, is already available on Instagram. If you are not familiar with 3D drawing then this allows you to scribble a message or a graffiti and then move the camera around to see that the markings or the elements of the graffiti stay in place as the camera moves. A new feature should be ready in a few weeks.
Mehbooba for fast tracking Kathua rape case hearing
On Saturday, the Bharatiya Janata Party rushed its National General Secretary Ram Madhav to Jammu to firefight the situation. Investigations revealed she was held captive inside a temple, and was sedated before being repeatedly raped and murdered.
The AR technology should also be able to detect objects from surfaces. One noticeable and annoying flaw was that the GIFs return to the beginning once they end.
Facebook has been pushing its Stories tool aggressively, despite a muted response from users.
However, that does not stop Facebook from trying at all.
Jeremy Corbyn: UK of 'waiting for instructions' from Trump on Syria
Jeremy Corbyn urged Theresa May to postpone the attack on Syria during a midnight telephone conversation on Friday. There have been calls from opposition parties and some Conservative MPs for Parliament to have a vote beforehand.
"The way people share and connect is changing; it's quickly becoming more real-time and visual".
The stories in Facebook soon it will be possible to draw 3D pictures using the tool of augmented reality. The company established brand partnerships for Facebook Stories in October past year and has also considered letting users create stories from the desktop website in the hopes of attracting more engagement.
Cosby accuser 'too scared to tell anyone'
Cosby was arrested in December 2015 just as the 12-year statute of limitations in Constand's case was about to expire. She said that while she was sitting on Bed, Cosby changed into a patchwork bathrobe and immediately climbed upon her.
- Man Utd not interested in signing Real Madrid acetone
- Egypt's armed forces foil attack, guns down 14 terrorists
- Russia's stance left allies with no option on Syria airstrikes - North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Apple begins iPhone 6s production in India — Economic Times
- Lascelles quite happy at Newcastle, says Benitez
- Why Mark Zuckerberg didn't want to talk about your data
- What Worries You Most About Facebook Right Now?
- Kane awarded second goal against Stoke to close gap on Salah
- Barcelona Beats Valencia, Sets Unbeatean Record in La Liga
- Kim Kardashian Says Khloe Kardashian Made Giving Birth Look Easy