They will now face Olympic gold medallists Fiji in the last four (04:05, SA time), while England and New Zealand will meet in the other semi.
New Zealand even had an opportunity to put the game completely beyond doubt when Fiji's Sevuloni Mocenecagi was given a yellow card for an early tackle on Sam Dickson.
What Liverpool fans noticed about Mohamed Salah vs Bournemouth
Liverpool remain third on 70 points, just one point behind second-placed Manchester United in the league table. Mohamed Salah scored his 40th goal of the season.
Gayle Broughton scored after an extended attack spread the Kenyans across the park to stretch the lead to 19-0 at halftime.
"Not many guys in this team would know the feeling of a gold medal", Mikkelson added.
The Kenyans never had possession in the New Zealand half.
Bowman firefighters help fight Oklahoma wildfires
State Highway 34 was closed at the US-60 junction at Vici south to Camargo because of fire conditions. Several smaller brush fires were reported throughout the county Thursday, officials said .
A Fijian player was then sinbinned for a unsafe tackle with a minute left in the first half and New Zealand should of made the most of it, but Regan Ware dropped the ball over the tryline, blowing what should have been a guaranteed try on the stroke of half-time.
Scotland, though, made it extremely hard for the Blitzboks and Neil Powell's men took a narrow 7-0 lead into half time thanks to a try from Rosko Specman.
"We tapped it to play on and there was a gap in front of me and I went".
Iranian drone was sent to Israel 'to attack'
The armed Iranian-backed Shi'ite movement Hezbollah, which has an extensive missile arsenal, last fought a war with Israel in 2006.
In the opening rugby match of the Games, Canada scored within the first minute when South Africa fumbled the ball from the kick-off.
- Destiny's Child 'set to reunite' during Beyonce's Coachella set
- March For Science holds second annual rally
- Stormy Daniels may appear at hearing for Trump lawyer
- 'Sex and the City' Star Pushes For Legal Marijuana
- De Lille to attend EFF's Madikizela-Mandela's service in Brandfort
- Trump says all is 'very calm' at White House
- Warriors expected to start JaVale McGee in Game 1
- CWG 2018: Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu to clinch gold
- Nobel literature prize panel boss steps down over sex abuse scandal
- European leaders back Syria strikes, warn against escalation