Some things aren't joking matters, and Trevor Davis found that out the hard way.
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Trevor Davis was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport for making a bomb threat, a police spokesperson confirmed Monday to USA TODAY Sports.
Stevenage Toys R Us to close doors next Thursday
Kirkland & Ellis is serving as principal legal counsel to Toys "R" Us, while Alvarez & Marsal acts as restructuring advisor. Many retailers have also struggled to keep up with the rise of online retailing and a change in shopping habits.
The report states Davis was at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter Sunday and being asked security questions. He was booked into a Los Angeles jail and subsequently released on $15,000 bond.
Authorities reportedly took Davis into custody for misdemeanor criminal threats. The woman he was traveling with was not arrested, police said.
National Football League mock draft: Bills get a QB without having to trade up
Vita Vea: Size, speed, strength and athleticism. "He is a unsafe receiver who could end up being a draft-day steal". They could fill a need to find a replacement for Tom Brady with the 23rd pick if Moore is off the board.
Davis reportedly asked his traveling companion, "Did you keep in mind to pack the explosives?" He has a court hearing scheduled for May 3. "We come in the process of collecting extra details and we're going to refrain from getting any further comment since it's on continuing legal matter".
Davis was the team's primary kick and punt returner last season after being drafted by Green Bay in the fifth round of the 2016 National Football League draft.
The new 'Ocean's 8' trailer is here and it's everything we dreamed
Today, however, we got even more hints about the heist that's about to go down on the first Monday in May. The trailer reminds the viewers that 'Having this much fun is a crime.' But that's not stopping anyone.
The 163rd pick in the 2016 draft out of Cal, Davis played in all 16 games last season, with 24 catches for 289 yards. His bone-headed decisions while returning kicks and punts have frustrated Packer fans, including the one writing this sentence.
- Trump's Lawyer May Have Stored 'Gold Mine' Of Recorded Conversations
- United Kingdom says May, Trump to work on response to Syrian chemical weapons
- Bollywood demands justice in Unnao, Kathua rape cases
- Missiles Are 'Coming to Syria,' Trump Warns Russia on Twitter
- Mark Zuckerberg Reveals His Data Was Shared in Cambridge Analytica Leak
- Netflix is ditching the Cannes film festival
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian at Gaza border : Health Ministry
- Theresa May summons cabinet to decide Syria response
- Did Prince William Accidentally Reveal The Sex Of The Unborn Royal Baby!??
- Wall St higher as China president's remarks calm trade-war fears