Later, Blue Ivy was actually placing bids on some of the items, to the point that Jay-Z had to grab her sign to prevent her from hiking up the price.
When she wasn't dropping bands on the auction, Blue Ivy stole the show when she hit the red carpet with her mom, Beyoncé.
US Powerball jackpot climbs to $455 mln for Saturday drawing
In turn, the jackpots become bigger and bigger, making winnings of half a billion dollars - like this one - nearly feel routine. Over two months without a jackpot victor pushed the top prize for Saturday's Powerball drawing to an estimated $455 million.
A giggling Blue Ivy raised her bidding paddle again and seemingly confirmed a desire to drop almost $20,000 on Anderson's "Young Sindey". A sheepish Jay-Z tried to confiscate his daughters paddle, while the auctioneer affectionately told Blue, "Baby, you don't need to bid again, you don't need to bid against yourself!"
"I think the real reason I feel weird getting this award from my mother", she said, audibly sniffing back tears, "is because I feel I should be giving her an award tonight".
Tyler Perry then bid $20,000 and won the art piece. "You know Miss Tina told me all of this".
KCC Response Teams On Standby Following Snow & Ice Warning
Bus Éireann has said the 132 service has been curtailed as Bunclody in Co Wexford is impassable due to snow. There are still some minor disruptions to some Dublin Bus routes.
Put that note in the MoMa, and let's acknowledge Blue Ivy Carter as the art mogul the world needs in 2018. The youngster successfully bid $10,000 for a Samuel Levi Jones artwork, according to Vanity Fair. The theme of the evening was "From Waco to Wakanda", a play off the name of the fictional home of Marvel's Black Panther character.
While it's unclear if she was the victor, it sure does look like Blue had a lot of fun bidding.
How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
Cisco Systems had a positive return on equity of 17.77% and a negative net margin of 3.00%. (NASDAQ: CSCO ) for 22,925 shares. Manchester Capital Management LLC boosted its position in shares of Cisco Systems by 10.7% during the second quarter.
- Rihanna urges fans to delete Snapchat after ad mocking assault by Brown
- Airbags Didn't Deploy in 6 Head-On Car Crashes, Officials Say
- Salah closes on Rush's Liverpool landmark after breaking Torres' record
- UMBC's upset over Virginia means free Little Caesar's pizza
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 Will Release in West on August 28
- In a tit-for-tat move, Russian Federation expels 23 United Kingdom diplomats
- UFC Fight Night 127: Werdum vs. Volkov Results
- Drivers warned not to travel as more snow forecast for Leeds
- Israel to demolish Palestinian attacker's home
- MotoGP: Zarco breaks track record to claim Qatar pole