Just a little over a week after Google Lens started expanding to non-Pixel Android devices, and a few days on the heels of a long overdue Google Assistant iPad debut, Mountain View's object recognition product is now making its way to iOS users.
To test the feature, you'll need version 3.15 of the Google Photos app. Snap Ed Sheeran in the street, for example, and you get links to his YouTube and Facebook pages, and so on. Of course, it didn't pull up the exact album in the photo, but it still got the artist right which, personally, I find a bit more impressive. But if that's not a good enough reason to have one more Google app installed on your iOS devices, then you should know its best trick is finally coming to iPhone.
Kentucky tops Davidson despite end to 1047-game 3-pointer streak
I'll update here with the current trends for this matchup once they're released, so stay tuned. "We're just not one of them". Gilgeous-Alexander took over the ballhandling late and finished with 19 points, going 9-for-10 from the free-throw line.
Landmark or building: You can get more details about it.
Google Lens will only work if your device language is set to English.
West Ham given deadline to explain pitch invasion
West Ham have vowed to issue life bans to the fans who invaded the pitch during Saturday's 3-0 defeat by Burnley . David Moyes' West Ham United will face Southampton at the London Stadium in the Premier League later this month.
Lens isn't quite at the stage where we'd consider it a must-have feature, though if you deal with a lot of business cards it could make your contacts workflow much smoother. Google Lens activity is saved in that timeline for future recall. Look at flyers that mention events, and they'll be added to your calendar apps if you so desire.
In Google Photos, Lens can be accessed by tapping the new square camera icon in the bottom toolbar of any image.
Federal Bureau of Investigation and Homeland Security accuse Russian Federation of cyberattacks on USA infrastructure
However, the report didn't say what sort of impact the attacks may have had on the U.S. infrastructure organisations. It was not clear what impact the attacks had on the firms that were targeted.
If you have Web & App Activity turned on, meanwhile, your Google Account will keep track of your searches.
- Winn-Dixie is closing six stores in South Florida
- Nobody Can Believe What Mourinho Said After 'Rashford Criticism'
- Facebook Lite expands to more countries, including the US
- HC reserves order on Karti Chidambaram's bail plea
- This dunk seriously might be LeBron James' best of his entire career
- County health rankings out: How does your county stack up?
- Trump administration sanctions Russian spies, trolls over election interference, cyber attacks
- Sweden says happy to help on North Korea, amid summit speculation
- Trumbull High student arrested, threatened to 'shoot up' school
- Astronaut's DNA no longer matches his twin, NASA study finds