The draw was supposed to take place at 11am and, with only eight teams to pick, it should have been a relatively quick one.
The first legs of the quarter-finals will be played over April 3-4, with the returns scheduled for April 10-11.
"They are a very hard, difficult team to beat". Liverpool must avoid conceding silly goals at home that would make the second leg that much more hard, yet their best chance of progression is to throw everything at City in the first leg, establish a lead and then play on the counter-attack in the away leg.
Sensex loses 130 points, Nifty down to 10300
Shares of pharmaceutical companies were among the top performers in morning trade, with the Nifty Pharma index rising 0.5%. The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 131.36 points at 33,554.18 and the 50-share NSE Nifty declined 34.90 points to 10,325.30.
That defeat cost Liverpool the chance to go second, although with both United and Tottenham in FA Cup action this weekend, Klopp's side will go third if they avoid defeat against Watford.
"We know what it's like in the Premier League but it's going to be very intimidating for other teams". All three in the second leg were brought about by the greatest player of all time and they hit the woodwork twice while dominating the game in the first.
Germany: Angela Merkel reelected as Chancellor
Most are descendants of Turkish so-called "guest workers" invited to Germany in the 1960s and 1970s. The German government estimates between 4.4 and 4.7 million Muslims are living in Germany.
Although Pep Guardiola's City have been virtually unstoppable this season, their lone league defeat resulted at Anfield in January when the Reds won 4-3 having almost blown a 4-1 lead. "They eliminated Manchester United", said Bayern sports director Hasan Salihamidzic. Manchester United succumbed to a Sevilla side at Old Trafford which raised questions over Jose Mourinho's conservative management style.
West Ham given deadline to explain pitch invasion
West Ham have vowed to issue life bans to the fans who invaded the pitch during Saturday's 3-0 defeat by Burnley . David Moyes' West Ham United will face Southampton at the London Stadium in the Premier League later this month.
But Roma were not altogether convincing against Shakhtar Donetsk in the next round and they may need to play well above themselves to progress any further.
- United States sanctions 19 Russians, 5 entities for 2016 election interference
- HC reserves order on Karti Chidambaram's bail plea
- Mourinho: Champions League failure nothing new for Manchester United
- African president Jacob Zuma to be prosecuted for corruption (state prosecutor)
- Astronaut's DNA no longer matches his twin, NASA study finds
- Federal Bureau of Investigation and Homeland Security accuse Russian Federation of cyberattacks on USA infrastructure
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9
- Russia To Expand 'Black List' Of Americans In Response To Sanctions: RIA
- Nobody Can Believe What Mourinho Said After 'Rashford Criticism'
- Now Google Lens arrives on the iPhones and iPads