The snow showers will be pouring in from north to south later today and a few of these streamers will limit visibility, lay down a coating or more, and make travel at least temporarily tricky.
Watch out for icy patches as scattered snow showers will put down a thin dusting of snow on some area roads.
UVA's De'Andre Hunter to miss NCAA Tournament with broken wrist
The Cavaliers are 31-2 and won the ACC regular-season championship in addition to the tournament title. Hunter averaged 9.2 points and 3.5 rebounds in 33 games off the bench for the Wahoos this season.
Rain and snow chances return tonight and continue on and off for much of the rest of the week. Friday will see another cool down with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid 40s.
Temperatures will be 5-10 degrees above average today with sunny skies overhead. Afternoon temperatures will warm up to around 70°. Highs will top in the lower 40s. But most of the area picked up at least a slushy inch or two with higher totals near the Virginia border and foothill areas. High temperatures only make it into the 50s, and wind speeds will be between 10 and 20 miles per hour with higher gusts through the day. A rain snow mix and even a very wet snow would be possible for some valley locations.
The Crown's Claire Foy was paid less than co-star Matt Smith
However, I would like to state for the record that her getting paid less than Matt Smith is bullshit of the highest order. Minter said the disparity "does not stack up" given that Foy's profile matched Smith's by the start of the second series.
Rain showers are likely tonight, but that rain will change over to snow late Sunday night into early Monday morning as temperatures fall into the low 30s.
Tuesday welcomes the chance for rain showers throughout the day with the best chance kicking up by the afternoon.
Walmart's online same-day grocery ready for prime
Amazon also has spent over a decade trying to build up its AmazonFresh grocery delivery service, but so far seen limited success. The service, available today in six markets, will grow to serve more than 100 metro areas across the country, the company said .
- Apple now allows accessory manufacturers to make 3.5mm-to-Lightning cables
- United pays price for timidity in limp Champions League exit
- Jhené Aiko and Big Sean deny that relationship is on the rocks
- Meghan McCain calls Clinton family 'virus' in Democratic politics
- Nigeria's President Negotiating the Release Of 100 Abducted Schoolgirls
- BJP registers protest with EC against Cong's RS nominee Rathwa in Gujarat
- Saudi Arabia Signals Commitment to Oil-Production Cuts
- Microsoft to set up two data centres in the UAE
- Taras Rad brings wins fourth gold medal for Ukraine at Winter Paralympics
- Sessions mulling firing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before he retires