The couple has called it quits after two years of dating.
"She has such an incredible soul", Malik said of his model ex-girlfriend in his statement.
Apple adds Musical Comedy From Bob's Burgers Creator
Already greenlit for two seasons, the series will follow a family of caretakers that work and live in the famous NY landmark. Central Park tells the story of how a family of caretakers wind up saving the titular park and basically the world.
We'll keep you posted if the two decide to speak up about their relationship again. They announced the news Tuesday in separate Twitter statements after a United Kingdom outlet reported on the split.
Gigi followed up with her own statement 12 minutes later. "I want nothing but the best for him and will continue to support him as a friend as that I have vast respect and love for".
"As for the future, whatever's meant to be will always be", Hadid said in her post.
Last night a source close to couple revealed: "Sadly Zayn and Gigi have separated". Ever since then, they had no problem packing on the PDA in public or on their various social media platforms.
Tiger Woods and Ernie Els to duel at 2019 Presidents Cup
Woods and Els have agreed to skipper their sides in Melbourne, Australia, according to two people involved in the Presidents Cup. Els, a four-time major victor , takes over from Nick Price who has guided the Internationals at the last three Presidents Cups.
The source continued: 'This is definitely the end for now, but this isn't a bitter split and they both have respect for each other. They have allegedly been drifting apart for a while and their "crazy work schedules" were putting pressure and tension on the romance. In fact, fans noticed that Malik unfollowed Hadid and her mother a few hours before the duo made their announcements publicly. "When Life throws you lemons, catch em so they don't hit you in the f***ing face", read his caption.
Hadid, 22, and Malik, 25, met at a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after party in November 2015, and had briefly broken up in June 2016.
Shoe memorial represents thousands of victims of USA gun violence
A group of activists, using the shoes to illustrate how many American children were lost to gun violence since December 14, 2012. Capitol lawn on Tuesday, a sight that prompted passersby and tourists to take photos of an unsettling scene.
- Investments to Andhra Pradesh due to Modi, says Manikyala Rao
- Colts Among Finalists to Sign Guard Andrew Norwell
- Israeli PM urges coalition partners not to leave government
- Trump's Trade War Backfires As Red States Defy Him
- Taylor swift became invisible in the new video for the song Delicate
- Fiorentina beat Benevento in first match since captain Davide Astori's death
- Malcolm Butler expected to sign with Titans
- HBO calls on David E. Kelley and Nicole Kidman for 'The Undoing'
- PM Trudeau shows support for steel workers, says Canada protecting industry
- TV host Aditya Narayan arrested for rash driving