Isaiah Wilkins. Wilkins finished the season with a team-leading 6.3 rebounds and 1.5 blocks per game. The Cavaliers are 31-2 and won the ACC regular-season championship in addition to the tournament title.
But Virginia was dealt a devastating blow Tuesday when the school announced that ACC Sixth Man of the Year, De'Andre Hunter, will miss the tournament with a broken left wrist that he suffered in the ACC Tournament.
Hunter averaged 9.2 points and 3.5 rebounds in 33 games off the bench for the Wahoos this season.
Aamir Khan SMOOCHES Kiran Rao and celebrates his birthday (see pics)
Hopefully her Thugs of Hindostan co star Katrina Kaif who is a pro of Insta might help Aamir to explore Instagram. He made his Instagram debut today morning with a collage of his mother Zeenat Hussain's photo .
Guy was named the ACC Tournament MVP after his three-game performance last week and will look to carry that momentum over into a tournament that some say the Cavaliers have underachieved in over the past few years. He recorded 14 points and 10 rebounds in a 66-37 victory at Pittsburgh on February 24.
Another interesting lens with which to view Hunter's absence: When Villanova lost junior Phil Booth for a seven-game stretch, the Wildcats went 5-2, including a 95-79 win over No. 1 Xavier.
Based on his box plus-minus, or BPM, an estimate of the points per 100 possessions a player contributed above a league-average player, translated to an average team, he was worth 9.6 net points per 100 possessions.
Trump Won't Support Raising Minimum Gun Age To 21
Meanwhile, the Justice Department is reviewing whether it can ban bump stocks through the regulatory process. The NRA supports the idea of allowing armed teachers in schools.
The Cavaliers could play sophomore forward Mamadi Diakite, who has produced well late in the season, more minutes.
"Don't over-complicate it", Bennett said of the now "survive and advance" format of the postseason. "And whoever it is or wherever it is, I don't know if we have a choice on that or not".
With Pompeo's Rise, Uncertainty Deepens for Iran Nuclear Deal
In July, reports surfaced that Tillerson had called Trump " a moron ", an accusation that Tillerson did not immediately disavow. It was long rumored that this was in the works because of continual disagreements between Tillerson and the White House.
- Don't issue LoUs, LoCs for now, RBI tells Banks in India
- Twitch Prime Subscribers Getting Free Monthly Games
- With Donald Trump, things can always get worse
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane expected back in training next month
- Google to Ban Ads for Cryptocurrency & Initial Coin Offering from June
- Duterte withdraws from ICC 'effective immediately'
- Apple now allows accessory manufacturers to make 3.5mm-to-Lightning cables
- Man United's Carrick to hang up his boots at end of season
- Why Does The "Fantastic Beasts 2" Trailer Feel So Wrong?
- Arsenal boss Wenger: This season's Europa League harder than ever