Under new leadership in the front office the Green Bay Packers are approaching free agency with more aggression than ever before.
Colts Among Finalists to Sign Guard Andrew Norwell
Former Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman was attempting to lure Norwell to the Giants as part of a rebuilt offensive line. The 26-year-old will become the NFL's highest-paid guard, averaging $13.3 million in annual salary.
Imagine a defensive line featuring Muhammad Wilkerson, Mike Daniels and Kenny Clark. The deal, reportedly for three years, makes up for the loss of longtime wide receiver Jordy Nelson, whom it was announced Green Bay was releasing nearly immediately after the Graham news broke.
Minnesota Vikings: One Underrated Free Agent That Must Be Signed
Your team has added the player they believe will push them back into the Super Bowl for the first time since 1977. Cousins, a fourth-round pick of Washington in 2012, played under the franchise tag the past two years.
Wilkerson spent the first seven years of his career with the New York Jets. The Jets went 10-6, and NY rewarded their defensive tackle with a five-year, $86 million dollar deal. New general manager Brian Gutekunst made another big signing on Tuesday, reportedly bring Wilkerson to Titletown on a one-year deal.
Although the Jets showed good faith by rewarding him with a five-year, $85 million deal in 2016, Wilkerson has disappeared on the field and disappointed off the field ever since.
PM Trudeau shows support for steel workers, says Canada protecting industry
Later, Canada and Mexico were exempted from the imposition of the trade tariffs. Herman wrote in a memo to clients Monday.
NY signed Wilkerson, the team's first-round pick in the 2011 draft, to a five-year extension that included $53 million in guarantees after his Pro Bowl season in 2015, but it did not fare out as planned. Eventually, the Jets had enough and he was a healthy scratch for the last three games of the 2017 season. The team terminated that contract after only two years. Wilkerson produced eight sacks in 28 games over the past two seasons. "#Packers should be getting a motivated player".
- Amazon recalls six AmazonBasics power banks over fire concerns
- Fiorentina beat Benevento in first match since captain Davide Astori's death
- Video released of deadly courtroom shooting
- HBO calls on David E. Kelley and Nicole Kidman for 'The Undoing'
- Apple's WWDC 2018 kicks off June 4
- ICE Spokesman in San Francisco Resigns, Citing Falsehoods Spread by Trump Administration
- Nine trekkers killed in Tamil Nadu forest fire
- Tiger Woods and Ernie Els to duel at 2019 Presidents Cup
- Taylor swift became invisible in the new video for the song Delicate
- The Crown's Claire Foy Was Paid Less Than Costar Matt Smith