The former No. 1 overall pick by the St. Louis Rams in the 2010 NFL Draft, Bradford played in only two games for the Vikings last season, coming off a 2016 season that saw him set a Vikings record for completion percentage in a season. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Cardinals have moved fast to ink a possible short-term solution to their quarterback situation by agreeing to a one-year, $20 million deal with Sam Bradford.
Bradford makes a lot of sense as a bridge option for rookie coach Steve Wilks and an Arizona "D" that isn't far from contention. Bradford was the third domino in a wild market for veteran signal callers that opened this week.
Tata Sons to sell TCS stake worth $1.25 billion to pay debt
They were down 5.1%, headed for the biggest one-day decline in more than three years, at 1:13 p.m.in Mumbai . Proceeds from the TCS stake sale may be used also to hike Tata Sons' holdings in other group companies.
It is understood Bradford, who played only two games for the Minnesota Vikings past year as he struggled with a knee injury, will earn $20m for the 2018 season, with an option for another $20m in 2019. All three deals can become official when the new league year begins Wednesday. His 101.1 quarterback with Minnesota was the best mark of the four teams he has played with.
When healthy, Bradford was solid for the Vikings, throwing for 3,877 yards and 20 touchdowns in his first season with the purple and gold. They have pick No. 15 in the first round.
Free agent WR Sammy Watkins to sign for Kansas City Chiefs
Patrick Mahomes is going to have plenty of weapons in his arsenal in his first season as starting quarterback with the Chiefs. The former Los Angeles Ram plans to sign a three-year deal worth $48 million with $30 million guaranteed, sources said.
The Oklahoma alum, of course, has a lengthy injury history. That tear of his ACL and other structural damage kept Bridgewater out almost the whole 2017 season as well. He was shut down for the 2017 last season after needing surgery to help fix a bone bruise in his knee.
Longtime Trump aide fired over security clearance issue
While it's unclear why McEntee was sacked , the Journal reported that there may have been something in McEntee's background check. McEntee joined the president's small team three years ago during the earliest days of the campaign.
- DKS Stock Falls After Earnings Again as 4Q Sales Disappoint
- Winter Paralympics begin with spectacular opening ceremony
- Danny Amendola set to swap Patriots for Dolphins
- Ben Affleck And Matt Damon Production Company Adopts Inclusion Rider
- Former Eagles TE Trey Burton signing with Bears
- Mourinho calls ex-Inter manager the 'worst in history'
- Oil Prices Fall On Concerns Over US Output
- Jose Mourinho: Sevilla clash is Manchester United's biggest game of the season
- Bound flight makes emergency landing in Albuquerque after cabin fills with smoke
- United Nations investigators cite Facebook role in Myanmar crisis