He was released on bail at 10.30 pm, on a surety of Rs 10,000. "He misjudged while taking a U-turn and hit the auto-rickshaw from behind with his vehicle, injuring the driver and a woman passenger", said an officer in a statement from Versova police station.
Winter Paralympics begin with spectacular opening ceremony
An additional two nations will make their Winter Games debut - Tajikistan and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Parsons said International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach will be in attendance at Friday's opening ceremony.
Police officials said that Mr. Narayan, who is the son of playback singer Udit Narayan, drove his Mercedes Benz into autorickshaw near Indralok Building in Lokhandwala on Monday afternoon. Besides them, Aditya too sustained minor injuries. In the accident, the woman sitting in the auto rickshaw sustained injuries, and Narayan immediately rushed her to Kokilaben Bhirubhai Ambani Hospital in his vehicle.
European Union presses Britain to 'face up to hard facts' on Brexit
Ideally, Britain would stay in the customs union and single market, said the BDI, options the British government has rejected. The suggestion that the Irish border is a European issue was heckled by one MEP, who shouted: "It is a British issue".
Aditya misjudged a U-turn and hit the auto-rickshaw from the rear. As a family, the Narayans have taken care of the injured person and are looking into the medical needs, "stated Zulfikar Memon, Aditya's lawyer, and Partner MZM Legal". The autorickshaw driver sustained head injuries and is being treated at a local hospital while the passenger sustained several injuries. The driver of the rickshaw is admitted in the ICU while the passenger has fractured her leg, reports DNA. Tweeple were quick to relate both the stars and their driving cases!
United Nations investigators cite Facebook role in Myanmar crisis
"As far as the Myanmar situation is concerned, social media is Facebook , and Facebook is social media", Darusman said.
Another officer from Versova police station said that the injured Rajkumar Palekar (64), the autorickshaw driver, and Surekha Shivekar, the 32-year-old passenger, were taken to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital by Narayan himself. The medical reports will come today and following that, Aditya will be questioned about the incident. A case was also registered against Narayan under Sections 338 (Causing grievous hurt by act endangering life) and 279 (Rash driving) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
- Bound flight makes emergency landing in Albuquerque after cabin fills with smoke
- Mourinho calls ex-Inter manager the 'worst in history'
- Former Eagles TE Trey Burton signing with Bears
- Fiorentina beat Benevento in first match since captain Davide Astori's death
- Longtime Trump aide fired over security clearance issue
- WEDDING CRASHER: Drunk bride crashed vehicle en route to nuptials, cops say
- Newly-released DoD video purportedly shows Navy pilot's encounter with UFO
- Jimmy Graham leaves Seahawks to join Green Bay Packers
- Russian emigre Nikolai Glushkov found dead in London home
- Katy Perry Has the Hots for 'Idol' Contestant Trevor Holmes!