The PyeongChang games have gone without a hitch so far as the world's best winter paralympic athletes have come together. This is New Zealand's 30th winter Paralympic medal and New Zealand's 220th Paralympic medal overall, summer and winter.
After winning the country's first medal at the PyeongChang Paralympics during the untelevised men's 15-kilometer sitting cross-country skiing event on Sunday, the bronze medalist said he wants to see more sporting events at the Paralympics broadcast.
NCAA women: UConn back in familiar place as No. 1 overall seed
UConn, the only undefeated team in the tournament, earned the No. 1 overall seed as they seek their 12th national championship. Notre Dame is another team to look at, as they came within single digits to CT when the teams played earlier in the season.
Quesnel resident and Canada's Para Hockey Team defenceman James Gemmell opened the 2018 Paralympic Winter Games with a 17-0 victory over Sweden in Gangneung, South Korea.
The Para athlete from Russian Federation covered the distance in 2 minutes and 10.56 seconds. Yury Holub of Belarus won the silver medal with a time of 47 minutes, 7.5 seconds. The first will be the men's 1.5 kilometre sprint for the visually impaired on Tuesday and the second will be the men's 10 kilometre event for the visually impaired on Saturday.
Planned US steel tariffs not 'helpful': senior United Kingdom official
On imposing the tariffs , the president said, "Right now, 100 per cent, but it could be a part of NAFTA". Trump administration officials said Monday that the tariffs will be made official in the next two weeks.
Armstrong added an assist for a three-point performance, while Brad Bowden, Tyler McGregor, and Liam Hickey had a goal and a helper each.
Patmore easily beat Italian Manuel Pozzerle in the two-man final of the upper limb disability class on Monday to win Australia's first medal of the Games.
Union Pacific Corporation, (NYSE: UNP),Empire State Realty Trust, Inc., (NYSE: ESRT)
Shares of Lexington Realty Trust ( NYSE:LXP ) opened at $8.05 on Friday. 7 funds opened positions while 29 raised stakes. Signalpoint Asset Mngmt Ltd Llc holds 0.45% of its portfolio in General Electric Company (NYSE:GE) for 36,466 shares.
Four years ago, Jallen won two bronze medals in Alpine skiing at the games in Sochi, Russia. They lost 7-5 to South Korea and 8-1 to Great Britain to fall to 3-2.
- Desperate Mourinho wants Neymar in Man United
- This employee's act of kindness holds a powerful HR lesson
- DGCA grounds 11 Airbus aircraft over IndiGo's mid-air engine failure
- Trump pardons Navy sailor who cited Hillary Clinton in his defense
- Hillary Nearly Falls Down Stairs Twice In India
- Bears miss out on the NCAA Tournament, will play in the NIT
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence
- Federer moves on, Stephens loses again at Indian Wells
- National Football League free agency primer: Vikings' No. 2 need is offensive line
- Benue killings: Fayose lampoons Buhari's ignorance about IGP's disregard for his order